a/n

Ok, I don't usually do this type of thing. I mean breaking the fourth wall? what am I, Deadpool? But I need to address quite a few things.

The first of witch being, my god awful spelling, capitalization, and other things. I sort of suck at editing so if you all could just send me a comment and point out the places where I had done goofed that would be awesome! that goes for any points where you have any confusion on what the heck is going on as well.

now to the other stories that I have made,

-ghost of a rose: I am honest to god done with it, no more. BUUUUT, if you all want me to continue that story then just harass me in your preferred method. Ok, no stalking, but you get what I mean. If you want to actually see results just put it in a comment.

-a guardian angel: if you want me to revise it, make it less of a clusterfuck then you know, harass me. But this project is going to be saved for when I am done with from warm passion to cold machine. And god my title for that story sucks, send me ideas for a new one please this just sucks.

And finally from warm passion to cold machine. This thing was honestly the brain child of Daztheking's Jaune arc huntsman soldier monster savior. I know Daz is going to add in transformers prime into the mix of that story sooner or later, but I love the story that he was crafting just for the rvb, halo, rwby mix. So I asked him if I could make my own, borrowing heavily from his story. I do realize, especially with this last chapter I have branched off veeeery far from his story. But this is where I wanted to go. But Daz is a badass, super cool guy, go check him out. 

Now where you can influence this story. Again send me a comment on these topics.

Ghost of a rose: do you want me to pick that back up.

no one commented on ghost so I might pick it up again later but I am going to put it on hold, worst case never pick it up ever again. 

A guardian angel: do you want me to revise/ edit it after i'm done with from warm passion to cold machine.

no one has commented on this so I will leave it open to revision in the future. 

The next three are for from warm passion to cold machine

Would you like Mane to get some new armor to go along with his new sword? Mabie with a red theme?

1 said yes, i will be doing that in the next 5-10 chapters

Do you want me to implement / bring in... Summer Rose into the Frey? If so I want some suggestions for weapon(s) for her. 

i am going to add her in, i just realized she would make a extremely good plot device. but the weapon, if anyone has any ideas shoot them at me. I am tiered of getting all of my weapons from pintrest and duckduckgo. 

How should mane get back to remnant?

Portal (has explanation) /explosion. 

1

He takes the mother of invention.

3

He goes in locus's ship

2

Voting will end until the next chapter is published, i'm going on vacation for a week so you all have time.

Ok thanks guys, look forward to hearing your comments. 

sooo, I got very fiew comments. but what I did get was enthusiastic and awesome so thank you. but I think I am going to extend voting for a little bit until chapter 10 or 11. so, you know, spam me.