I had nowhere else to go...

'Not like they cared,'

Jaune Arc and Pyrrha Nikos are on a roof.

"N-n-no!" Pyrrah yelled, pulling him from the edge of the roof. "That's not why I brought you up here!"

"Jaune, I know you're having a difficult time in class and that you're still not the strongest of fighters, so... I want to help you!" Pyrrha said.

Jaune: "Wh-what?"

Pyrrha: "We can train up here after class where no one can bother us!"

Jaune: "You think I need help?"

Pyrrha: "N-no! No, that's not what I meant."

Jaune: "But you just said it."

"Jaune, everybody needs a little push from time to time. It doesn't make you any different from the rest of us. You made it to Beacon! That speaks volumes of what you're capable of!" Pyrrha prazed, but Jaune was having none of it.

"You're wrong. I-I don't belong here." Jaune said, wanting to tell more but being interrupted.

"That's a terrible thing to say! Of course you do!" Pyrrha exclaimed.

"No, I don't!" Jaune yelled with slight venom. "I wasn't really accepted into Beacon..."

"Wh-what do you mean?" Pyrrha asked anger acting as venom to the boy.

"I mean I didn't go to combat school, I didn't pass any tests. I didn't earn my spot at this Academy!" Jaune said, needing to get this off his chest. "I lied! I got my hands on some fake transcripts, and I lied!"

Pyrrha was silent for a minute as the roof door opened, revealing the rest of Jaune's team and team RWBY.

"Guys," Jaune started but Yang interrupted.

"NO! We worked to get here! We had to do so much, and you just 'get your hands on some transcripts'?" Yang yelled at him, throwing a punch at his already wounded chest. Breaking a rib or four.

"Stay away from Ruby!" She yelled at the boy as he hunched over on the ground. She walked out with Ruby in tow, Jaune's chest was now three times as much pain as when it moved. He had let his aura heal as much of the wounds as possible at the end of every day, but it only did so much.

"An Arc." Weiss started, "would have done so much better than you. You do not deserve that name. Nor your weapons, you worthless boy."

This hurt Jaune but it never, it didn't hurt as much as his home life. But then there was Blake.

"This is my place of recommence, a new start. A place for me to atone for my sins, for those who truly decided to work for the betterment of the world. And you deserve nothing of the sort." She said as she too walked out, Jaune was busy gawking at her when something hit his kneecap. 

but right before Blake walked out of the room he realized something, behind that bow were cat ears. like how his mop of hair hid his ears. 

"CRACK," was heard as Jaune's leg was broken, he opened his mouth to scream. But stopped, this made Nora hit his leg again. Bending it in an unnatural way. Now Jaune screamed out a small bit.

"I want to kill you, but letting you live will make you suffer more." Nora said, walking away. Ren walked up and stepped on his leg bending it more. Jaune screamed, tears streaming down his face. He stopped and looked up at Pyrrha.

"Pyrrha please," Jaune pleaded like he was praying to god.

"No, I shall restore honor to your shield, but your sword. Your pride, shall remain disgraced." Pyrrha said picking up his sheath and turning it upside down. Treating the sword like the plague. Then walking out, leaving a beaten and broken Jaune. He laid against the wall, a hollow look in his eyes.