Chapter Fourteen

Here! Finally, I have published. Sorry for the long wait. And, if you want to be an OCC, just comment your info in the comments! 

PIPER MCLEAN

I was sitting in Starbucks, drinking coffee. I had asked Jason to meet me there, not so we could make up, but so that we could end it. It's not that I didn't love him anymore! But when someone you love does that to you... I just didn't know. Honestly, I was so grateful to Thalia. You would think that she would be backing her brother, but she and Annabeth had spent the whole weekend eating ice cream with me. Well, when Annabeth wasn't busy making out with Percy.

"Pipes!"

I heard a familiar voice and looked up. Jason was walking towards me grinning. Oh Gods of Olympus. He clearly thought we were getting back together. I felt tears brimming in my eyes, and brushed them away. He had made me cry too many times this week. I was not going to do it again. I squared my shoulder and glared him with my arms folded tightly as he sat down. "Pipes, what's wrong?" He asked, brushing my face with his hand. 

"Don't act like you don't know!" I yelled, my voice shaking. He blinked.

"I can explain." He said desperately. I knew this scheme; playing innocent. I played it pretty well myself.

"Jason, I didn't call you here so we can just pretend that nothing ever happened. I brought you here so we could end it. Because you did kiss Reyna, you did cheat on me, you said you loved me... and you LIED! I never thought that you would be the biggest regret in my life. And honey, I have A LOT! So unless you object, I'm making it official that we broke up! Any questions?"

He shook his head. "I don't know what to say Pipes..." he muttered looking at his nails. "Then save it! And Jason, it's Piper. You've lost the right to call me by my nickname, considering I only let my friends do that." My heart

pounded and my head hurt. I needed more ice cream. "So... that's it?" He asked softly. I nodded, unable to speak.

"Bye Jason..." I didn't realize I was saying it out loud.

PERCY JACKSON

As soon as the end of day bell rang, I raced to my car. Piper and Jason were meeting somewhere, Thalia and Nico were going rollerblading together, Hazel and Frank were sticking around for a bit and Reyna was... well actually, I had no clue what Reyna was doing. But that didn't matter now. I was so anxious to see Annabeth again, I went over every single speed limit.

I slammed my car door and jogged up the front steps. I found Annabeth sitting on her bed in a mountain of pillows. She was reading (of course) but it looked like she was going to drop dead from exhaustion. Her eyes were red, her lips were dry, and she was really pale. "Hey," she said, a light smile forming on her lips. "Are you okay?" I asked urgently, cupping her face in my hands. She simply nodded. "Is there anything I can get you?" I pressed.

"Well... you sure it's not too much trouble?" She asked tentatively. I rolled my eyes, "Nope. What do you want?" I was starting to get worried. Her face was getting paler. "A Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks?" She said, setting down her book. "Why don't we do a Starbucks run?" I asked and pulled out my phone.

Percy- Starbucks run?

Thalia- Yes please! Iced chocolate white mocha for me!! Nico- Sure. S'mores Frappuccino. Thanks Perce. 

Reyna- White chocolate mocha. Thx.

Piper- Mocha Frappuccino. Thanks.

Jason- I'm good, but thx.

Hazel- Caramel Frappuccino. Thank you.

Frank- Just lemonade. Thanks.

Calypso- Strawberry acai refresher! Thanks Percy!! 

Leo- Salted caramel mocha! Thx!!

Percy- K, Nico I'm gonna get the same thing.

When I brought Annabeth her drink, she seemed much more energized. Her bed was neatly made, curtains drawn, and there were less tissues. "Here," I said, handing her the Latte. 

"Thanks." She said, sitting down at her desk.

"What have you been doing all day?" I asked. 

She shrugged, "I was working on some drawings and sleeping. What did I miss?"

"Nothing much."

She sighed, clearly relieved. I smirked. Of course Annabeth would be worried more about school than her health. "Who's coming this weekend?" She asked, sipping her drink. "Piper, Jason, Calypso, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Reyna, Thalia, Nico, Olivia, Matt, Tris, Jake, Aria, Grace, Lucas, Milan, Thea, and Ethan. Oh, and we could invite Gregory and Ava. They're the only people who hang out with Madison and Mackenzie that I can stand."

"Sure, why not?"