12

'This, is the apocalypse.'

At these words, the creatures sprung forward towards the Avengers. They snarled and pounced. Everyone was surprised on how strong and intelligent the creatures were. They knew how to fight and seemed to be able to memorize their weaknesses and they fought as a team as well. The Avengers were outmatched and outnumbered so they ran, protecting the last of the escaping people while Iron Man flew up to Strucker to distract him from bombing innocent civilians during the search of his missing agent. Strucker seemed furious, like really, really angry. He was killing everything in sight and Tony had to stop him killing another bunch of people by throwing himself in front of him, blocking the blow. The went back and forth for a while and this gave time for the Avengers to usher the stragglers into the multiple vibranium 'safe houses' and and close the door. Pepper was among the people who were pushed in but wanted to stay out and help. None of the Avengers could allow that so they had to force her into the shelter for her safety.

When the last door was locked and secure, the Avengers took off running. They couldn't fend off much of the creatures and they were surrounded. They fought their way through the mutants and ran like hell. Disappearing into the maze of skyscrapers.

They ran hard. But the creature still caught up. Tony had to call his suits to get them out of there. Many suits were destroyed during their escape and the crashed into a forest. They made food and set up camp for a few days and rested, occasionally taking out small parties of the mutants.

But they didn't know how they would get rid of the creatures and return the world to it's normal state.

They never knew what their lives would bring during the Apocalypse.

~•~

Next book will be coming out. Title is 'Of Apocalypses and Revenge'. Hope you guys have enjoyed this book!

Luv, Rachel

~•~

EDIT:

First, I had my own book recommended to me

First, I had my own book recommended to me. Then, I saw that it had 1K views and 106 votes. And it's #5 in HYDRA!!! Thanx so much ppl this rlly means a lot to me. I hope you enjoyed this book.

~Rachel