5

Peter watched the fight from his room.

HYDRA had brought some high tech robots that were ten feet tall and really knew how to fight. The team was having trouble with them and Peter looked on anxiously. He knew how to deal with them but couldn't join the action. Or could he? His old suit, the onesie was still in his closet. No, Mr Stark would be even more angry if he did join. Peter turned on the TV to see what was worth watching but everything was about the battle. The news were crazy about the Avengers vs HYDRA. It was weird how they loved to broadcast civilians running away from the danger screaming. Peter turned off the TV and returned to the window.

He was watching Harley fight for most of the time. He saw that Harley relied mostly on his suit and his not so new AI, Karen (he had decided to use an AI since he thought it would be cooler). God, Peter hated him. He took almost everything away from him. Peter sighed and looked out the window. He saw Loki battling one of the robots. He was doing good until the robot backhanded him into a building. He didn't get up.

Before Peter knew what he was doing he had changed into his old suit and was out the window. Swinging at top speed towards the battle. He arrived and easily took out the robot that his Loki and went to destroy the others. He took care of the robots while the rest of the team took down the soldiers from HYDRA. When they were done. The Golden Spider landed next to Peter.

"You just came to steal the spotlight eh Parker?! You attention hog. No wonder why your parents left you and your uncle killed himself to get away from you. You piece of shit." He spat.

Loki, who had gotten out of the rubble was enraged. He roared in fury and tackled Harley to the ground, cussing him out in words that would give Steve a heart attack. Loki grabbed a knife and dug it into Harley's leg. Harley screamed like a little girl.

"Don't. You. Ever. Say. That. To. My. Brother." Loki deadpanned. Harley screamed again for help and the cry attracted the attention of a certain Iron Man. He flew over and shot a repulser at Loki who flew back from the force.

Mr Stark immediately ran to Harley and started fussing over him while Thor went to him brother.

"Loki, you know stabbing children on Midgard is not allowed. You must go back to Asgard for trail."

"He deserved it," Loki said with a huff, "and no I am not leaving Peter."

"Too bad brother. We have to go." With that Thor called upon the Bifrost to take them back home to Asgard.

<•>

It had been a week since the battle and Mr Stark still hadn't spoken to Peter. At first he Peter had childishly thought that Mr Stark might be forgiving him but when he realized that he was worrying over Harley the whole time he was majorly disappointed. No, disappointed wasn't the right word. It was devastating. Peter stayed in his room most of the time until one afternoon.

Peter had walked into the living room to grab some bottled water from the mini freezer when Mr Stark walked out of a hallway with Harley, who had finally healed well enough to walk. Both of them zeroed in on Peter first.

"Peter, come with us. We have things to talk about." Mr Stark said before walking with Harley to a meeting room. Peter followed cautiously.

The arrived and Mr Stark motioned for Peter to sit down. He did.

"Peter. You were a great kid. But why do you hate Harley so much? He helped me when I was in trouble but you don't need to be jealous of that. Maybe he is more important than you and maybe he is a bit better at science and interacting with people but it doesn't mean that you could just hit him on his first day! He had the rights to assign your punishment since you hurt him and his feelings and now you're disobeying me and what you deserve. Loki stabbing Harley was your plan to fee better knowing that he was hurt. He was a great Spider-Man, you didn't need to take the spotlight from him. You have been Spider-Man for a while and it's time he had s turn." Mr Stark said angrily.

"Oh? So now it's his turn to be a hero 'cause I was a hero for the past year? Heroes are made and he doesn't have what it takes to be Spider-Man. What would you do if someone just came to you and said you have been Iron Man for too long and it's someone else's turn?! I don't know what lies Harley is feeding you and why you believe him. Maybe he is bette for you. He says everything that you want to hear and never disrespected you in his life. You didn't hear what he said to me on the battlefield to make Loki angry so you DON'T GET THE RIGHT TO JUDGE!" At this point Peter was shouting. He was distressed and sad about what Mr Stark really thought of him.

"I thought we could make amends by you apologizing to Harley but now I see that you won't. Leave." Mr Stark said.

Peter turned to go back to his room.

"No, I meant for you to leave. Permanently. Right now." Mr Stark demanded.

Peter turned and ran.

~•~

Sorry for the evil Tony. I'll make it up to u guys by updating quicker. Luv u all my little spooders!