1

All of the chapters will be in Third Person POV unless I say so otherwise. Enjoy.

~•~

Peter walked into the penthouse on a Friday afternoon. He saw Mr Stark talking to another kid. Apparently the teen talking to Mr Stark didn't see him yet so when he approached them, he tapped the teen on his shoulder and he immediately turned around and punched Peter in the face. Well, at least he tried to. Peter ducked at the last second and swiped his legs beneath the boy, knocking him to the ground. Then he backed up.

"Woah there, dude. Calm down, I mean no harm." Peter raised his hand and slowly backed away from the teen who was getting off the floor.

"What do you mean no harm? You just kicked me to the floor." The teen said angrily, raising his fists for a fight.

"Woah there guys," Mr Stark has been watching the whole thing in amusement, "Harley, I wouldn't pick a fight with Peter even in my suit. Peter, this is Harley. He's visiting for the month and will also hang around the lab with you often. Both of you lost parents. Harley's dad left him and Peter's mom, dad, uncle and aunt died. You two have much in common so I expect you to get along."

Peter thought for a second then held his hand out for Harley to shake. They shook hands gingerly, since Harley was still mad at Peter.

"What do you mean you wouldn't pick a fight with, with him?" Harley inquired, "I can take him. He looks scrawny."

Mr Stark laughed, "I don't think so Harls. Peter, show him."

Peter walked over to Mr Stark and lifted he off the ground and above his head in a John Cena move. He then walked around the living room and then put him down.

Mr Stark grinned, "this kid is not to be messed with."

Harley was in shock. His mount gaping open.

"Close your mouth Harls, you'll catch flies." Mr. Stark teased playfully.

Harley quickly snapped his jaw shut. Turning bright red in embarrassment.

"Mr Stark, how about letting Peter show me the labs? I would love to see them." Harley asked, already planning on revenge.

"Sure. Underoos, you take him." Mr Stark replied.

When they arrived at Tony and Peter's private lab Harley turned to face Peter. He looked at him with pure hate in his eyes. Peter backed up.

"Harley, come on. I didn't mean to embarrass you." Peter tried to undo the tension in the room.

"No, Peter," he spat, "that was all intentional wasn't it? You just wanted to look cool and get rid of the competition. You think you're so great? Well you're not, Tony probably only has you for an intern because he pities you. You are worthless you pathetic creature. Your parents and relatives probably died to get away from you, the failure that ruined their lives."

At this point Peter had lost it. He seethed in anger and pushed Harley away from him. He accidentally used to much strength and Harley crashed into a table.

Mr Stark ran into the lab when he heard the crash.

"What happened? Peter? Wha-? Oh my god, Harley are you alright?" He asked confused.

"He, he pushed me! Peter pushed me! He was jealous of me and he mocked my parents! He bullied me Mr Stark! I think I'm hurt. Can we go to MedBay? I think he broke a rib." Harley lied right through his teeth.

"Sure kiddo, lets get you patched up. Peter, I'll be having a long talk with you later." Mr Stark looked at him angrily. Then he helped Harley to MedBay.

Peter was shocked and hurt. Mr Stark actually believed Harley's lies? Why? He even called him kiddo, Peter's nickname! And now he's angry at Peter for something he didn't do! Well he did push him, but Harley was mocking his dead parents. Dang, this was all a plot. Harley wanted to make Peter look bad so he used Peter's strength against him. This way, Mr Stark would care for Harley more and ignore and be angry at Peter.

Peter sighed. He cleaned up the lab and walked to his room. He sat on his bed and allowed a few silent tears to roll down his face. He sat there for a few minutes until he heard the door open and a very angry Tony Stark come in.

~•~

726 words. Not a great start but hopefully it'll get better.