6

There was sadness, and there was dismal. But Peter didn't feel those. He was heartbroken. He thought Mr Stark had actually cared for him, that he had wanted to adopt him after May's death! But no. Apparently Harley was way more important to him than Peter. Harley had helped Mr Stark in a time of great need and Peter had appreciated that. Peter had been through so much with Mr Stark he didn't know why he would chose Harley over him.

All these thoughts went in and out of Peter's head when he was running. He let tears flow down his face when it started to rain. He ran into the graveyard and past the little forest into the quiet corner of the Parkers.

Peter stood there for hours and poured his heart out to his parents and relatives. He told them about his pain and about Harley. Somehow these two topics seemed intertwined with each other. Peter stayed there until dark and finally left. He found one of his backpacks still hidden behind a dumpster. It was for emergencies and this definitely qualified as one. Peter dug through it to find and extra change of clothes and shoes and a hoodie, are black colored. There were two bottles of water and a pair of backup web-shooters with a bag of extra web fluid cartridges, a pocketknife, a flashlight with extra batteries and an old fashioned cigarette lighter. He also found some dried food and money inside, roughly 300 bucks since he was always prepared. Peter slung the midnight black backpack onto his shoulders and started walking. He threw his StarkPhone as far as he could towards the dumpster along with all of his electronics. He continued walking to no-one-knows-where. This continued until it was nighttime and Peter decided to sleep in an alley. He hid himself behind another dumpster and fell into a restless sleep.

<•>

In his dreams, he saw all the happy moments he had shared with Mr Stark: playing cards, working in the lab, pranking other Avengers, movie nights, those rare times when he would help with homework and get frustrated over a question, and all the good memories. It was so happy until Peter woke up and remembered what happened. Then it all turned really sad.

Peter walked dejectedly down the streets again. He didn't know where he was going but he wanted to get out of this city. He kept on walking and never looked back. There was one time he swore he heard MJ calling his name from across the road but he never turned nor answered. He kept going until he was out of Manhattan. He headed towards Stanford because his family had once went there for vacation and had actually had a good time. He wanted to go there so he could remind himself of that. He kept on walking.

<•>

It had been two months. And it was Peter's birthday today. He was turning 16. He didn't smile anymore. He had arrived at Stamford a while ago and settled down in an alley. Money was running short so he got a job. He worked eight hours a day to get enough money for his next travel. He was planning on going to Albany. He could really use a fresh start somewhere far and good. He heard Albany was pretty good and some claim that it's even better than New York. He finally resigned from the job and started on his travels once more.

He never arrived.

On the way. HYDRA has somehow found his location and had kidnapped him. He never knew what happened and then he was gone, taken by the people who hated him the most.

<•>

Asgard, still Third Person POV

Loki was escorted by armed guards into the throne room. Odin sat upon the throne with a stern expression on his face. Loki walked up to the middle of the room and stood still.

"Greetings father. What am I here for?" Loki asked innocently.

"You harmed a child on Midgard. That is against the rules! I clearly stated that before you left and now you dare disobey me?!" Odin was suddenly furious.

"That child, Harley, was hurting my blood brother. He mocked his dead parents and relatives and made people turn against him. He deserved it." Loki spat.

Odin seemed to calm down a bit.

"We will review the case and come back to you after we have agreed on a solution," Odin said and leaned back in his throne, "you may return to your chambers now."

Loki did as told but he couldn't help fuming on the inside. Stark, that idiot. He actually believed the Keener kid? Loki sighed. He couldn't do anything until the case is solved so he might as well wait.

<•>

Back to Peter

Peter woke up in a dark room, tied to a chair. He had struggled but nothing worked. A man came in and injected him with something making him woozy. Then he had asked him to work for HYDRA and say their motto, "Hail HYDRA". Peter refused and the man started cutting him with a knife. Then he used a whip. Peter refused to say "Hail HYDRA" no matter what the man did. Finally, the pain stopped. Peter's throat were sore from screaming and his body was covered in blood. The man had left him to heal and sleep for the night.

Next morning, HYDRA workers had poured buckets of ice water on him. Then they connected him to an electricity generator and shocked him until he was unconscious. Peter couldn't scream anymore since he was sure his throat wouldn't make a sound no matter what he tried. He had been thrown into a cell today and quickly fell asleep.

~•~

I'm working on the next chaps believe me. I suck at these torture scenes tho sry.