Epilogue

Third Person POV

Patience is a difficult thing to keep. The more we wait the more anxious one becomes. This was the same case with Hades. It has been two months since Rose had been in a coma. Hades is losing his sanity along with his hope.

The day it all started is still crystal clear in his mind.

Hades left Rose's room after confessing his feelings to her. He was content. Things were now going in the right direction. Rose was slowly and slowly accepting him. He was sure that one day Rose would forgive him.

Yes he was anxiously waiting for that day when his fiore would forgive him. He had his hopes high and the thing that took him by surprise was Rose's instant approval to go on a date with him. He couldn't be more happy.

He walked to his room with a small smile on his face. He opened the door of his room and after a long while he didn't feel lonely there. Yes Rose was not sharing the room with him but her presence in the house was enough to make the concrete house a warm home.

Hades laid down on the bed as he sighed. Today the way Hades held Rose by her waist and she leaned on him was enough for him. Now she didn't flinch at his touch rather savored it. After the death of those two mutts, Rose felt secure, after all there was no one to hurt her now. Still their names made the blood of Hades boil but he was glad that they were dead now.

He even replayed the kiss that they shared in the parking lot below the rain. It felt so right as if their lips were made to mold into each other.

"Aahhhh.... "

Hades was brought out of his small bubble with a pained cry.

"Rose.. ", Hades muttered as he hurriedly left his room and rushed through the corridor.

"Aaahhh...... ", he heard another pained cry as his speed increased.

"Rose!", Hades cried as he saw Rose on the floor cradling her left arm.

"Hades...I.. ", Rose started but she couldn't form words.

Soon Hades saw that rose eyelids were dropping. Hades bent down to her level.

"No, no Rose, keep your eyes open. Nothing is going to happen.", Hades cried as he picked Rose up.

"Mr. Knight.", the nurse said as she shook Hades.

Hades was brought out of his daydreaming. He looked around to see the elderly nurse looking in his direction.

"Yes?", Hades asked in confusion.

"Why are you crying?", the nurse muttered and it was then Hades realized that he was crying. He quickly wiped his eyes and regained his composure.

"I am fine.", Hades muttered.

"How is she doing?", Hades asked the nurse.

The nurse made a sorry face. She knew Rose's condition was worsening. There was very little hope.

"She already had three cardiac arrests in the past two months. If she has one more then there is very less chance she will go through it.", the nurse said truthfully. Hades just nodded his head.

He couldn't find words. His love was losing the battle and he found himself helpless. He couldn't do anything. There was nothing he could do to save her.

"Come back to me.", Hades begged as tears blurred his vision.

"I will do anything you want, just don't leave me. I love you my baby and I can't live without you. I know I have made many mistakes. Just give me another chance to make things right. I promise you I won't let any tears come in your eyes. I will take everything slowly. I won't force you to do anything. We will move according to your wish.", Hades pleaded as he removed the hair from Rose's face.

Hades tightly wrapped his hand around the tiny hand of Rose. He looked up at the white ceiling praying to God.

Suddenly he felt the speed of her heart beats in the machine increase. Was she again having a cardiac arrest?

Before he could react, he saw Rose's other hand moving as her eyes fluttered open. Her breathing was heavy even with the presence of an oxygen mask.

"Doctor.. ", Hades yelled as he neared Rose.

"Rose!", Hades whispered. Listening to Hades' voice Rose turned her head. Rose started removing her mask as Hades tried to stop her.

"Rose, don't remove your mask." , Hades said but Rose paid no heap to it.

"Hades...", Rose started as tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Yes my love I am here.", Hades said.

"I.....", Rose started but coughing fits stopped her. Her body was in immense pain but Rose knew she needed to say this before passing.

"Forgive....you.", Rose said.

Before Hades could say anything the beep in the machine was silenced. There was nothing Hades could do as Rose now laid silent.

"No Rose!", Hades whispered.