18 - On My Chest

Hades

Damn these headaches!

I was woken up by a pounding headache and something teasing my nose, making me want to sneeze.

My eyes flutter open and the first thing I saw brought an automatic smile to my face, my love was sleeping soundly on my chest.

I looked around to find that we were almost on the dead end of the bed. My legs were dangling down but magically Rose was able to coil herself over me in such a manner that her folded legs ended over my thigh and her legs were saved from dangling down. But not like her feet should have touched the ground.

I just loved this feeling. Her small frame is molding completely in my large frame. Some drool was coming out of her mouth. Maybe some people would find this disgusting but I found it adorable.

The way her nose would twitch once a while and she would mutter something incoherent was just so cute.

I pushed her hair that was teasing my nose and in reflex Rose turned her head that was in the crook of my neck as she muttered something incoherent and then with a sigh she was back in deep slumber.

Her grip on my invisible shirt tightened as if she feared letting me go.

How adorable!

This scenario brought back one of my cherished memories.

Rose was standing upon our bed. Well she could have just stood in front of me but she wanted to look intimidating thus she decided that she would stand over the bed. I just hope she doesn't fall down.

I wanted to tease her at her cute try to look intimidating as she looked even more cute when she tried to be angry but I knew that this was not the right moment because at this time I was the child who was to be scolded.

Rose ran a hand through her thick hair as she glared at me.

How cute!

"What's wrong baby?", I asked her as innocently as I could ask her while trying to keep my arrogant smirk at bay.

"You..."

Rose pointed an accusing finger in my direction.

"How could you do this to me.", she asked with a huff.

"What have I done?", I asked her though I know full well of my deeds.

"First of all, I never understand how I always end up on your chest, when I sleep next to you. I always make sure I sleep next to you. Then in the morning I end up on your chest. Do you know how uncomfortable that position is.", Rose said through gritted teeth.

"Honey, it's you who climbed over me.", I said, exaggerating every word.

"Liar, liar; bumps on fire.", Rose sang.

"I know full well that you pull me over your chest. Over the top..."

She started looking for something. Soon I found out it was her phone as she picked it up.

No she could not have found it out. No, that is not possible. If she had then I am in such a deep shit.

I audibly gulped. Fuck I am scared over a damn photo. What will be my punishment this time?

Sleeping on the couch for a month.

Well that is adjustable.

So kissing for a week.

Maybe I can go through that hell.

Or worse, no touching for a week.

No, no I can't go without that.