chapter 31

A/N  So guys, this is the last chapter of this book. I know it is small but I hope you can all forgive me for ending it so early. And no there is no sequel. I would like to thank everyone who has supported me while making this book and voted for it. You all helped me get to where I am today and im very appreciative of that. I might have an epilogue but I might not, im not sure yet. I know you will be mad at how short this book is and im sorry but honestly when I started this book I was in 8th grade, and now im in 10th grade. So in my defense I wasn't really serious about the book. I am sorry for all of the miss spelling in the book but I don't think I will fix them but I might. I am going to start a new book today and it will be about a completely different topic and different people. But anywhooooo sorry for my mindless talking , back to the book!!! lol 

    The ride to the warehouse was silent and filled with fear of what is to come. I wonder what they are doing with Kim right now. If they do hurt her in any sort of way, I will tear them limb from limb and castrate them with a spoon. while in my rant inside my head I had not noticed we were already there until a loud noise brought me back to reality in a jolt. I rushed out of the car, I know that sound, it is way to familiar. That was a gunshot. It was coming from inside the warehouse, but close. I ran in without thinking of the danger I am in. But at this point I didn't care , all I care about is getting kim safe from Derek and Levi. I was about to rip open the door to the warehouse when hands went around my waste and pulled me back. Immediately I started thrashing around, kicking and punching whoever my attacker was. I know I was not hitting them but I'm not going down without a fight. "LET ME GO!" i screeched at the top of my lungs while continuously flailing around in the persons arms. "Sara calm down its me, stop hitting me!" I recognized that voice and stopped squirming and relaxed. "put me down zack! I need to get Kim now!" I whisper shouted at him but he still had hold of me. I am literally in mid air right now. I hate being so fucking short. " no calm down and we can make a plan first before you go all Rambo in there and get yourself killed! don't be stupid." he whispered firmly in my ear. I went completely quiet after that. It scared me the way he said it. 'don't be stupid' like he was afraid for me. He finally put me down and when I turned to look at him he was starring at the ground. I lifted up his face with my hands gently. " your going to be fine everyone will be. I promise. Don't worry okay?" I whispered looking into his chocolate brown eyes. he shook his head violently. "Its not me I'm worried about, its you. I don't want anything to happen to you. I don't know what I would do without you. Please  be careful and stay behind me.... please." he basically begged me. "promise" he sounded broken so .. vulnerable. "I promise zack, I will be careful." I assured him. 

Kevin and Jeremy were already walking through the door before me and zack, and of course Tim behind me so I wont get 'caught off guard' zacks words. I don't really care though because I wouldn't put it past Derek to jump me from behind. There was a loud crash coming from the back of the warehouse. The only thing that really set me off was the scream that followed along with it. It was kim. I stated to run towards the sound avoiding zacks attempt to stop me. I know the boys were right behind me but I don't care. I'm going to find Kim and kill Derek. It was so dark I wasn't sure on where I was actually going I'm just following the noise that keep occurring. I didn't hear any more screams but there was a lot of slamming on the walls. I finally found myself at a door and yanked it open. what was inside the room was the biggest surprise yet. Kim in the corner of the room with wide eyes and a hand over her mouth in complete shock as the scene unfolds before her. To say I wasn't shocked would be an understatement. On the floor is Derek and Levi rolling around and punching each other. In my state of shock zack and the guys were already in the room and getting Levi off the unconscious Derek. He looked like he was dead. His skin sickly pale, blood all over his face and he had been shot in his side. I searched the room for a gun and realized Kim had it. It all came to me that Kim was freaking out in the corner of the room. I quickly rushed over to her and took the gun out of her hand and put it on the floor. 

"Kim are you okay? did he do anything to you? are you hurt?" I kept shooting questions at her. "I'm fine, he tried to hurt me but Levi stopped him and I ..I shot him Sara.... I shot someone." She was looking at her hands in fright. she was the most innocent person I've ever known and her going through all of this makes me sick and I caused it. "Its not your fault Kim. You had to do it. You are the good person okay?" I made her face me. she nodded and I embraced her in a big hug. I'm not a huger originally but in times like these I am. "It will be okay." I assured her. "we need to get out of here before back up comes and then shit gets even worse" Levi spoke up finally. He looked like shit, his face was bloody and bruised but he deserved it. I'm going to yell at him when we get back and Kim will be out of ear shot. we all started running to the cars and we left Derek there. Maybe he will bleed out. I hope so. I drove as fast as I could back home and ran into the house. I should have seen this coming. But I didn't and someones in deep deep dodo. that person was Jessie. "what the fuck is going on ?!?!?!" Kevin shouted at the destiny and Jessie who were currently kissing on the couch. My couch, talk about ewe. I mean its better than them having sex in my bed but still on my couch and in my house?!.  Destiny pushed Jessie off of her and looked at Kevin wide eyed ad started to cry and reach towards him but he ran back out the door slamming it behind him. 

She turned back around to Jessie who looked guilty, He should be."I'm sorry destiny I didn't think -"  Then she smacked him. destiny smacked someone. I wish I had a camera for this moment, and I'm so proud that it was Jessie. She ran past me and out the door following Kevin. Those two have a lot of baggage and drama but that's what makes them so perfect for each other. No matter what they always get back together. I don't think Kevin or destiny would be able to survive if they were separate. I led Kim up to my room and Let her sleep.She looks so peaceful for being just in a warehouse with a guy who kidnapped her and yet some how saved her. I think Levi likes her but If he likes her hes going to have to go through me first and he will never hurt her unless he wants his prized jewels out on display in my living room trophy cabinet. Now off to scream and beat the shit out of Levi. "Levi get your fucking ass out here before I break your face!!" I yelled from the living room. The boys and Levi all came out of the kitchen and looked at me confused, that is except Levi. He knows what he did to Kim and me now its time for payback. "look Sara-" He started but was cut off by my fist connecting with his nose. "that's for my arm" Then pulled my knee up and smashed his no no's. "that is for kidnapping Kim"  last but not least knocked him on the ground by kicking the back of his knees. "that's for being a dick". Levi on the ground groaning in pain is gratifying yet I'm still confused as to why he saved Kim. But I guess ill have to ask later when his not in so much pain. He should have seen that coming. I looked up to see a shocked Tim,Jessie, and Jeremy. While zack was smiling at me like an idiot. He walked up and grabbed my hand and led me off to the back porch. "well that was fun to see, you look hot when your mad you know that?" Of course he would say that. I smiled up at him and just looked into his eyes. How did ill find someone like him? Hes so perfect and I have so much shit in my past. "I love you Sara so much." I almost cried when he said those words with so much truth and he was so sincere. " I love you to zack , forever." I smiled as he leaned down and kissed me gently and passionately not caring who was watching. This time , right now is where I don't ever want to lose. This love I have for him and the way he makes me feel so whole... I never want it to end. This so called bad boy, zack Kingston is my savior, hero, knight in shinning armor, and I couldn't ask for more than this. Just us.

A/N PLEASE READ!!

So guys that was it, the ending we have all been waiting for! Yes I know it was not that much action as it was led to be and I'm sorry but I just needed to end this book. I had no idea where this book was going when I started it. I really hope you liked it though. and I have decided that if you guys want you can send me P.O.V of destiny and Kevin after he had seen her kissing Jessie and draw out there ending. The one I like the most I will put as a bonus chapter and give you a shout out. But anyways guys I really love you all. I would not be here if it were not for your guys support for me and I love you all. so thank you so much. and check out my new book ill tell you the title when I post the first chapter. Till next time my little beans.

p.s Y'all are my little beans xD because I love you. sorry not sorry.