chapter 30

Hey guys, I am so sorry that i havent been updating ive just been really busy. I know this isnt really long but I tried to make it a good chapter and im sorry if you all hate me now. But I completely understand, and i am truelly sorry :/ but anywho, lets get on with the chapter shall we? lol :}

Kims POV

               I’m not sure where I am but I know I’m not home. I woke to a loud bang of a door. I opened my eyes to only be met with darkness. How did I even get here? I started to stand only to be pulled back down by what I’m assuming was a chain on my wrist. What the hell is going on? Footsteps where coming down the hallway I think. I crouched into what felt like a corner in the wall. I heard a sick evil laugh and then I got all the memories back from the night before. Levi and me on the date and then him kidnapping me. In the midst of my thoughts I heard the door open. A light was flashed on. I groaned from the sudden brightness. Once my vision became clearer I realized who was staring down at me. His eyes cold as stone and his posture ridged. I looked up at him in disgust, that bastard. “What do you want with me?” I asked barely below a whisper. He walked forward and put his hand under my chin and lifted it so I was looking directly into those stormy grey eyes of his. “It’s not you we want Kim. You are just a decoy so Sara will be in her rightful place. This is where she belongs not in some fantasy world where everything is happy and rainbows. She is coming back to face the consequences for her actions. “ his words where like venom. My blood started to boil and I am beyond being angry at him. Sara is finally happy they can’t just swoop in and take it away. I won’t let them do that even if that means I won’t be happy. But she is family and my befriend and I will do anything for her, even die. “leave Sara alone! She is finally happy you can’t take that away from her! I won’t let you do that!” I screamed at him but he didn’t even flinch. He put on his evil smirk and left the room without a word.

Awhile after he left I started to get hungry. Just great. I doubt they would actually feed me, I mean I was kidnapped. Now that I think about it this place seems like a dungeon. Normally you would expect a girl to be kidnapped to be brought to a house in the middle of the woods or an abandon warehouse or something. But I guess it doesn’t really matter where I am because there’s no hope in getting out of here. At least getting out alive that is. I trust that zack won’t let Sara come and get me at least not alone. She really has been to hell and back and I’m just being a problem for her. I wish I could just switch roles with her so she wouldn’t have had to feel all the pain she’s went through in her life. I mean I haven’t had the easiest life either but anything would be better than what she has gone through. With all of these thoughts running through my head I started to feel dizzy. I’ll just close my eyes for a minute.

BANG.

That’s what I heard when I woke up and a bright light following after. I guess my little “ close my eyes for just a minute” plan failed. The drug must still be in my system. “well good morning sunshine, todays a big day. You can finally be reunited with your beloved Sara. Oh, and wont that be a show.” He smiled evilly by the entrance of the dark room. “Fuck off. And leave Sara alone.” I said through gritted teeth.  And to think I actually liked this guy. Well in my defense he seemed normal and nice gentlemen at the time. Well I was way wrong about that. “Now, now, that’s no way for a lady to speak. “he scolded me like I was a child. Just as I was about to retaliate and tell him to go jump off a cliff my stomach just had to put her two cents in. My stomach made a loud growling sound, since I hadn’t eaten since he drugged me. I don’t even know when that was it could have been a day or a week, there’s no real way to tell. “is someone hungry?” he sneered. I just looked down at the ground covered in dirt and water coming from an unknown source from somewhere in the room. After a couple of dreadful seconds which felt like hours he started to walk towards me. I was honestly afraid of him, of what he could do to me and I cant do anything to defend myself. He put his hand under my chin and lifted my face up gently so I would look at him. I felt so weak and defenseless, I hated it. When I finally looked into his eyes they held.. Concern? No. He can’t be concerned about me when he’s the one who put me in here and is laughing at my despair, he doesn’t care about anyone but himself. “ you know, I actually liked you. “ I blurted out. My eyes widened as I realized what I had just admitted. “ I like you two” he said in his calm smooth silky voice. I stared into his eyes to see if he was lying but he looked so sincere I could find any sign that he was lying. But he had to be, he couldn’t do this to me or Sara if he cared for me. “ No you don’t, if you did I wouldn’t be here right now.” I spat coldly. After I said that he let go of my chin and stood up and started pacing in the room. He looked frustrated or confused about something. I don’t know why though. Maybe I said something wrong? Wait what? I shouldn’t even care about what he feels like or what he thinks about. And I don’t care. Do I? yes you do. No I can’t! He’s the enemy right now. But you still like him, even if you don’t want to admit it.

As I was to stuck in my own mind arguing with myself I realized Liam had stopped pacing and had directed his attention back to me. He didn’t say anything for a long time he was just staring at me with such confusion. “what?!” I shouted after a while of him just staring at me. I was losing  my patience, I am hungry ,cold ,wet, and tired and I want to go home and he’s pissing me off even more. If I could get up I would more than likely punch him in the face for all this and then demand he makes me a sandwich. He then walked out of the room slamming the door shut behind him leaving me I the dark room al all alone again. I hate to admit it but I liked his company it was better than being down here alone. Excpecially because I’m afraid of the dark and there’s no light. Come on, admit it you have feelings for him. Stop being in denial. I Cant have feelings for him, he kidnaped me. A loud slam came from down the hall. The door soon swung open right after the noise and in walked Liam. He had a tray with food on it. I stared at him questionably for a moment wondering if he had poisoned it. He must have realized why I was staring at him because not long after he answered “ It’s not poisoned, I snuck it down here for you. Now hurry up and eat before I get caught and we both are screwed. I didn’t have to be told twice as I quickly scarfed the food down and drank the water he had with him. After I had finished I looked back up to him but he wasn’t looking at me, but at my wrists which where bleeding from having them being chained and me trying to get out of them. He sighed and took the tray and glass and started to leave the room. But before he left I heard him say “ I’m sorry, and I do care about you.” Before here quickly slammed the door shut.

To say I was stunned would be an understatement, I was overly confused. Why would he kidnap me and do all these horrible things if he actually cared? He must be lying. I can’t believe him. He is so two faced and its honestly scares me. But now that I think about it with me being here he hasn’t actually harmed me. Well, besides drugging me of course. But he still is not a good person and he is more than likely lying just to get me to trust them. It wasn’t long after that I was slipping into a deep sleep when there were loud crashes upstairs. I didn’t pay much mind to it because I know I won’t ever get out of here, so might as well not dwell on it. So I just accepted it, my fate.