Bad boy love chapter25

Sara:

It's a week before thanksgiving and my mother is already stressing out about it all she has been doing is pacing Down the hallway for the past half hour and talking to her self you should see her at Christmas now that is when stuff gets intense. I walk out of my room and go downstairs to make a sandwich. as I pass the living room something catches my eye. more like someone. I stopes in my tracks and turned back. it was zack. how did he get it? "Uhm .. hi ?" I said confused "hey your mom let me in" he said shrugging it off "oh well then that was nice if her to tell me you were here ..." I started to trail off and head towards the kitchen. "hey what are you doing?" he asked me smiling what was up with him? "making a sandwich " I said simply getting in the fridge.
"Cool, make me one two while your at it " he said sitting down at the kitchen table and resting his head against the wall with no care at all to what he had just implied. "why? You have hands?" Giving him a chance to take it all back before i smack him. "your the women, you do it. now work, that's a mans job."
I slammed the fridge door shut and he didn't even move what is up with him?! He's all nice and happy and then being a complete jerk!
"What's wrong with you grump?" he asked looking At me like he hadn't just said what he did. "You can get off your own ass and make a sandwich " I said simply and start walking up the stairs with my sandwich. I hear him get up and some shuffling noises from the kitchen but ignore them by going in my room and blasting music. I started dancing when tech9n Frankenstein came on. I was swaying my hips from side to side and bobbing my head a little. I'm not a good dancer. or a dancer at all. I felt two hands on my waist and I gasped . I didn't expect that but I knew it was zack. I stopped dancing and tried to turn around but zacks grip made me stop. I felt his teeth bible on my ear. I didn't like it and pulled my head away. I swear he whimpered when I did. what's gotten into him? he's been so weird.

"Can you let go?" I asked him so I could go turn off the music or atleast turn it down a bit cuz honestly it's starting to give me a headache. "why?" he asked me putting his head on my shoulder
"So I can turn the music down... It's giving me a head ache." I said simply. finally after a minute or so of standing there he let go. I turned around and walked to the stereo and turned it off. i looked over to zacks who was siting on my bed looking gloomy like. "What's wrong?" I asked him
he hesitated for a moment like trying to figure out why to say. "nothing it's just I wanted to tell you that on thanksgiving I'm not going to be here ...." I didn't really see what's so bad about it.

"Ok... " I started trailing off. he have me a look that started to make me worry. "I am leaving tonight for Arizona to go to my aunts for thanksgiving " he continued. I guess it sucks that e ha to leave tonight but I'm not really sad that he's leaving. is that a bad thing? I guess I should be worried about him but I don't really see a big problem. "well it's good that your spending time at your aunts " I smiled. he furrowed his eyebrows together. I didn't really know how to respond to what he said. He looked really upset but I don't know why it's such a big deal. "what's wrong?" I said looking a little concerned about it. " nothing I just.... wanted to stay with you for thanksgiving. " he said looking down towards the ground. A huge grin spread on my face. T hard so sweet. and cute. "well you can call me on thanksgiving " trying to show him bright sides to it. "yes but... I'll still miss you." he said looking up at me. I smiled and my cheeks turned a cherry red. I took a few steps forward and kissed him on the cheek. "you'll be fine without me for a week. now I gotta go get changed. " I smiled and walked up stairs and got changed into my shorts and bvb t-shirt. I plopped down stairs onto the couch next to zack . I looked at him and he was frowning and still looked so sad.
"Hey what's wrong?" I looked at him and he kept his eyes on the floor. he didn't answer me. just kept on starring at the ground.
"Do you trust me ? " He finally spoke. why is he asking that ? I am kinda scared about what he was talking about. "of course I do .... Why are you all sad and asking me that?" I was still looking at him. he didn't make any eye contact with me just starring at the floor in silence. I lost my patience for the answer. "fine." I sighed and got up off the couch walking upstairs to my room. I mean if he's not going to even talk to me then might as well just go to my room and listen to music. I turned on the radio and a thousand years was playing. I love this song so i started singing along to it. I walked over to my closet and got my backpack and got out my binder. I might as well do some late homework.
After a couple of minutes I went back downstairs to figure out where Zack was. I looked around and couldn't find him. "Well then .... bye." I said rolling my eyes and going into the kitchen. I made my sandwich finally. it tastes so amazing. "What to do... what to do" I though out loud while looking around. I am all alone today. moms at the store shopping, and Zack left me. I started to feel really sad, when I realize that Zack was leaving tonight and he didn't even say goodbye to me before he left. I walked back up the stairs to my room. I picked up my phone an there were no texts from Zack or destiny. it anyone for that fact.

I slowly fell asleep out of the boredom.

I woke up to all darkness inside my room. at first I was a little freaked out but it wasn't so bad I guess. I looked over at my nightstand at the clock. it read 9 30. well I guess zacks gone for A week then... I walked down the hallway to my mothers room to find her sleeping. I felt really depressed that he left without saying goodbye and no note at all he just .... left. He will be back in a week your fine. I kept telling my self that but still sad. I went into the living room and turned on the tv. there was nothing on so I just turned it off and laid on the couch and looked at the celling thinking about well ... Zack.
I felt something roll down my cheek. realizing I was crying. but why? I sat up from the couch. " stop crying Sara your being a baby" I said out loud but not loud enough to wake up my mom.

I grabbed my phone and dialed zacks number. it rang two times before going to voice mail. I guess that's it then. telling myself that I'll be fine. walking up the stairs and drifting again off to sleep in my very dark room.

"Clink". "Sara?" "clink" "sara?!" I woke up to the sounds of whispering outside my window I slumped over to the window. I looked around to see Zack outside my window. I quickly ran down stairs and ran outside and embraced him in a hug. I know I surprised him by opening the door so fast but he didn't let go of me.
He kissed my four head and smiled at me "I am leaving so I wanted to say bye before I did." I smiled I should have known he wouldn't of gone without saying goodbye. "you ok?" he asked with concern I smiled "yes I'm fine" . a honk came from the car parked on the side of the road which I assume was his mom or dad. "I'll be back in a week , I love you. " He kissed my four head again and started to walk to the car. I waved goodbye and went inside. I feel so much better that he said goodbye
But I don't know why?

A/N
Hey guys sorry for updating so late and yes it's a short chapter but I haven't had any Internet so it's been hard getting it uploaded. and sorry for all the spelling errors it's not proofread. anywho... thank you all for so many votes and I will be updating a thanksgiving chapter after this.
Lovez you all !!! <3<3
Vote/comment <3