Bad boy chapter 26

NOT PROOFREAD/ 

It's thanksgiving and everyone is giving thanks for everything and everyone .... except my family
We are the ones who eat turkey an have a huge feast as normal and have everyone over from our family but the adults end up arguing about something as normal. I normally hang out with the teens which is Brandon and his younger brother Jason they are 19 and 18. And Kim who is 17. we don't get in fights or anything just Brandon and Jason normally bring friends over an they tend to jut on me and Kim. do it doesn't really turn out ok when Kim decides to flip on them and I'm on Kim duty tonight.

The doorbell rang and I could hear voices coming through the door just before I was rammed into and fell on my butt. "sorry !!!" I heard Jennie and Derek shout before running off. they are brother and sister there both 8 and very very athletic while me well... not so much. I stood back up and I heard another very familiar voice " Sara !!!!" I smiled at the sound of kind voice. I don't ever see her unless it's on holidays. same with everyone else. I hugged her tight and we laughed. "I missed you sooo much!! your so gorgeous !" She exclaimed. I smiled "I missed you two". we headed out back to check on Jennie and Derek because I wouldn't be surprised if I found Derek hanging off of a tree limb and Jennie holding the end of the rope. They were running around. Jennie had a stick and Derek looked scared as hell. me and Kim looked at each other and darted towards the children who probably would be very injured if we hadn't been out here. Kim grabbed Jennie and was telling her to put the stick down while I was still darting towards Derek who would not stop running for anything. I grabbed Derek's arm and he stopped and took a huge breath. "play nice you two ok?" Kim told them both. they shook there heads yes and ran away in the house to do who knows what.

"Hey girls!!!!" Jason shouted in a womanish voice. I smiled " hey" I said turning around. he gasped and went wide eyed. I ruffled my eyebrows. "what?" I asked confused on why he's is looking at me like I just announced I was pregnant with his child. " you look amazing! not that you didn't look amazing before but now your ..... wow!! " he exclaimed. I blushed
I hadn't seen them since I had been really heavy. I lost a lot of weight over the two years. I heard a whistle. I raised my eyebrows not knowing who it was because I know that Brandon can't whistle like that. "oh, that's Levi" Jason explained. I looked to see a tall brown haired boy who looked like he was 18 but he was hot. wait what?! I can't think he's hot! bad sara!

He had light blue yes and flip hair that glistened in the sunlight. "are you done eye raping my best friend?" I heard Brandon's voice.
"She can eye rape me all she wants" Levi said in a husky voice
"No I wasn't and I have a boyfriend" I replied cockily
"You do?!!" I heard Kim exclaim next to me she got all gushy. "I must see what he loos like!! is he hot? did you kiss him? Is he tall? do you love him?" she asked so many questions and I knew I couldn't ignore them because all the guys were staring at me. I don't want that Levi guy getting touchy and flirty so I answered. "yes. yes. yes. and I think so." I replied smoothly. Kim grinned from ear to ear.
this is going to be one long day. i chatted with kim for a couple minutes before having to help my mom inside with the food. i was so hungry i could eat a horse. 

"well ill have to buy a horse next time" my mom laughed. did i say that out loud? i really need to stop doing that. i was rammed into for the second time tonight and (again) landed on my butt with a "oof!". i looked up to see levi smiling down at me. did he do that on purpose? he reached a hand out to help me. i ignored it and stood up on my own. "so who's your boyfriend?" he asked with his evil smile again. "zack" he stopped smiling right after i said that and his eyes went dark. "whats wrong?" i asked furrowing my eyebrows together. "nothing. just confused is all. how did a nice girl like you end up with .... him." he smirked. i was getting mad. im not a goody two shoes. "im not a good girl like everyone thinks so don't call me one" I told him. "how?" he smiled at me again. what is up with him and that creepy smile all the time?

"i mean its not like you drug dealed or anything, when zack did. so your more good than he is by far." he replied looking straight ahead. i replied so fast that i didnt think about how it would backfire. "i did drug deal! " i whisper yelled just loud enough that he was the only one to hear. he smirked down at me " i know. i wanted you to admit it." and with that he walked into the house without another word. what the hell just happened? how did he know? i quickly ran back inside to find him and see what he knows but he wasn't anywhere to be found. i ran upstairs to get my phone and call zack and tell him and ask if he knows a levi. i walked into my room and reached for my phone when i realized it wasn't there anymore. The door slammed shut and i turned to see levi holding my phone. "what are you doing in here and why do you have my phone?" i nearly shouted at him. he walked towards me like i was some kind of pray. " you weren't going to call zacky were you?" he mocked a girly voice which he failed at.