chapter 24

Zach's POV.

I woke up to the sun shining in from the window I looked around and Sara was not in the room. so I got out of bed and went to the bathroom my bladder is going to explode!!. I started walking downstairs to find Sara. I walked into the kitchen wear she was cooking bacon i smiled she is only in a shirt. not just a shirt either.. my shirt. "hey" i said she jumped a little and turned around and smiled at me and went back to cooking the delicious looking bacon. "morning" Sara said gently but something wrong im not sure what but she just isn't acting normal. she got a plate from the top counter on her tippy toes. i smiled she's too cute. she placed the plate in front of me and put the bacon on it. " are you going to eat?" i asked her she shook her head no and walked up stairs. what is wrong with her? is she still mad at me from last night?

i ate my bacon and walked upstairs into her room looking for her. but she wasn't there. "sara? are you okay?" i asked even though i have no idea where she is. I heard a couple of noises from the bathroom and i walked toward the door. i knocked to see if she was ok " hey, what's wrong?" i asked but she didn't answer me "look if your still mad at me.. i will just go.. i am sorry though" There was no reply i started to walk away to get my stuff when I heard rustling sounds from the bathroom and then the door opened. sara poked her head out and her eyes were red and puffy.. she was crying. but why? i thought she was ok? i took a step towards her and she backed away. " im sorry ok? i don't know what else to say why are you afraid of me?" i asked worried of her reply she looked at me and laughed..

She actually laughed. what's so funny?  i looked really confused at her and she just smiled and shook her head. "nothings wrong with you.. there's something wrong with me." she said still laughing i am confused "what are you talking about?" i asked her furrowing my eyebrows " I wish I knew cuz I honestly don't know " she said while walking down the stairs i walked down to her and she smiled at me " just keep smiling" she said before getting up and walking out side and laying on her back in the grass. im so confused. what's wrong with her? should i call destiny?

i picked up my phone and texted destiny tell her that sara was acting weird. i looked at sara through the screen doors she was laughing at the sky and shaking her head saying something that i couldn't hear. my phone vibrated and destiny texted back saying:

like what? is she sad? it wouldn't surprise me if she was sad from last night but is she acting depressed or anything?

I texted her back:

she's sad but she's laughing and saying stuff outside on the grass and looking at the sky ... what's wrong with her??

there's nothing wrong with her!!! ill be there soon ok! just leave her alone but just don't let her out of your site !

ok

It was probably only 5 minutes before destiny ran threw the door with kevin walking behind slowly looking like he had just woken up as well. destiny ran outside to sara and kevin sat on the couch next to me. " women are so confusing sometimes" i said sighing loudly " yeah, its like i don't know if they are mad at me or if they are happy and f they are happy and you slip one little thing the will claw your eyes out" kevin said smiling slightly

" i wonder what they are doing out there?" i asked looking at kevin. he shrugged and we both mad our way over to the window to see. destiny was laying next to sara in the grass smiling and laughing. destiny got up and came inside and looked at me with glaring eyes "what id i do?" i asked confused more than4th time today "nothing... just give her these every day okay? or at least make sure she does" she said handing me a bottle of pills i looked at her rising my eyebrows " relax. im not poisoning her or anything. if all i would poisoning you not her" she stopped "she has depressions well so she was off her pills and.. when she is this happens.. she gets so depressed she thinks suicidal thoughts and she thinks  lot about Derek" i looked at her wide eyed " look she's fine now okay? just don't talk about it around her and you will be fine okay? just when she gets like this call me and DO NOT LEAVE HER ALONE! " she pointed a finger in my face and yelled the last part almost i nodded my head yes and still wide eyed

Destiny walked out with kevin following behind i don't think he is going to ask any questions either. he does not want to have a repeat of last night scream each others ears out. i walked outside and laid down next to sara she wouldn't look at me just at the sky "im sorry for that" she said softly still looking up at the sky "your my girlfriend.. don't ever be sorry for anything that makes you who you are" i told her turning my head to look at her this time she looked at me and had a huge smile on her face and she kissed me on the check and turned back to the sky. i love her so much it actually hurts to see her like that.

A/N

ok ok i know your all mad this is a really short chapter but hey i did this at 2 am and im too tired to do anymore tonight but i will update more next time

and what do you think about her depression? sara has a lot more dirt than what shes made out to be.

loves you all <3<3

vote<3comment<3share<3