28

Kim POV

I hung up the phone with Sara and started toward my room to get changed. I only had an hour left!! I quickly got changed into a black skin tight dress with jewels on the front and a pair of boots . I ran into the bathroom and put my eye shadow and eyeliner on. I checked my self in the mirror, I look good. There was a knock at the door an I immediately know who it was. I walked over and opened it o reveal Levi in a suit and he looked handsome. "Are you ready to go?" he smiled. i nodded and we walked out to his car where he opened the door for me. ' thanks" i sat down and we quickly drove off. after about 5 awkward minutes he spoke up. "so whats your favorite color?" I giggled. "what?" he asked. "nothing, and purple." i smiled. " what about yours?" i asked. " green" he replied simply. the questions went on and started to be like 20 questions but only end up being me answering. i was curious on why he was so secretive. but i didn't push him to answer any of the questions. who knows what hes like when he gets mad. not that im afraid of him hes just a little off. 

I looked out the window of the car. we started to pull up into a restaurants parking lot. it was fancy. i wish i dressed a Little differently for this. levi got out of the front seat and went around the car and opened my door. he looked frustrated but i ignored it. i smiled trying to lighten his mod but with no such luck. we walked inside and got our table. we sat there awkwardly for 10 minutes until the waiter came . i ordered a salad like i normally do on a date. I hate eating a lot of food when im with a guy it makes me feel fat. once the waiter left with our order levi looked right at me. but more like he was seeing through me. "what?" i asked quietly. he shook his head and flipped his amazing hair. " nothing, just thinking that's all." he shrugged. "about what?" i pushed. "how me of all people could get a girl like you. so amazing and unique." he smiled. i was by now as red as a rose. 

Soon after our food had came and we ate in silence. but it wasn't an awkward one. thankfully. i was still eating when levs phone buzzed in his pocket and he left to answer it. I kept on playing with my salad for a Little while longer debating on if i should eat it when a very angry looking levi came in the restaurant. Now levi was a very scary person when they 'mad. his eyes were almost red with anger and his face was crunched up like a child throwing a temper tantrum. " whats wrong?" i asked innocently trying to calm him down. i failed miserably. " come on. we have to leave." he said before grabbing my hand and leading me out to his car. i puled my hand ou of his  and stoped. "why?" i asked confused to why we just left without even freaking paying for the food!. he looked even more angry this time but not only was he mad. He was mad at me. his eyes seemed to get darker if that was even possible. He reached our for my hand again but i backed away from him. " why are you so mad?" i cowardly asked with a shaky voice. " kim come on. we are leaving. now." he demanded. he was really scaring me now. and being the stupid girl i am. I ran. 

yes you herd me. I ran. i am not an athletic person but of course levi was. i was sprinting and going as fast as i could until i turned to check if he was there anymore. He wasn't. i stopped to catch my breath and putting my hands on my knees almost dying from lack of air supply. i was tackled to the ground a second after stopping. I whimpered in pain from falling on my stomach. i was son flipped over to see who had captured me. i already knew who it was. Levi. i screamed as loud as i could but son to my dismay he shoved his hand over my mouth. i was thrashing around. this only seamed to make him madder. he puled something out of his pocket. i only then realized what it was.  NEEDLE?!?!  my eyes grew wide. I started to thrash around a lot more trying to get out of his h old and not be stabbed with the needle that has who knows what in it. He quickly stuck into my arm. i felt a tear go down my cheek. i was crying. but no from pain. bu form fright of what Will happen. I've always been afraid of dying. i don't want to die yet. 

As my vision had started to blur i heard levis voice speak " Im so sorry kim. I didn't want to do this. I have to. Im sorry. Please forgive me. " wit that i let the blackness eat me up whole. i knew i was going to die. i just wished i would have died a better way than being on a date with a phsyco.

a/n

Ok guys, I'm so very sorry that this chapter is really short but I've been trying to update for a long time. and another apology is for all the errors my keyboards batteries is going out as well. lucky me. but anyway. i love you all for voting on my story, and i know its really rough in the beginning but I'm going to fix hat later. and thank you all for the votes and positive comments. i love you guys <3 

comment/vote/follow/and read!<3<3