Chapter 27

I woke up with a blaring head ache. I wish I could just lay here and forget about the world. Forget about Derek, and Levi. I know that Derek won't let us leave without a catch to it. I don't want to bring Kim in the middle of this. She should live a normal life and not go through what I did. Levi and Derek are the two people messing up my life and Kim's. I just hope they stay away from destiny and the guys. I looked over at the clock to realize its 10 30. I looked up at the ceiling. What if I never met Zack? then he wouldn't have this problem. It's my fault that Kim's in this now. Maybe I'll just disappear and everyone will be happy.

Wow I'm such a downer today. I finally got out of bed and started walking downstairs. I looked around to find no one home... Again. Well I have to make some kind of plan for tonight. I quickly called Kim to check on her. It rang three times and answered.
"Hey what's up? " Kim's happy voice filled the phone "I just wanted to see if you got home ok" I lied. " oh, well I have some great news!! " Kim screeched through the phone, it was so loud I had to move it away from my ear. " what?" I asked while laughing at her. " you know that Levi guy? Yeah well he asked me out on a date tonight!! I'm so exited! Isn't he HOT!" She kept rambling on about how cute he is and how exited she is and blah blah blah. She can't go out with him! " you said yes?" I asked hoping for a no. " of course I said yes!! Who wouldn't?!" She screeched. And no one who knew what he was like would ever go near him.
After twenty minutes of Kim screaming about how amazing tonight's going to be she finally had to hang up. Which I was glad for. I had texted destiny an told her what had happened. I'm not sure why I told her I guess I just needed someone to tell. I heard a knock on the front door and walked downstairs lazily. In fact I'm still wearing my pjs. Which is just my black tank top and sweats. Nothing special. I opened the door to see Kevin, destiny, Tim and Jesse. What are they all doing here? The thought crossed my mind when Kevin barged in the house. " well come on in then.. " I sighed annoyed with them. " so what are you all doing here?" I asked. They all looked at me like I was crazy. " well first off we are here to protect you" Jesse started while pointing at them. Except destiny because in his eyes girls are weak. Sexist I know. " I don't need protection. I'm fine... I'll be fine. " I hesitated before saying the last part. They all noticed it as well. " where's Zack? " I asked. They all looked towards me. Destiny looked at the ground but spoke up. " he said he will talk with you when he gets here." She spoke so quiet. I knew something was wrong.
They all just sat there watching tv. Were destiny just kept looking at her hands like they would do something amazing any moment. She looked really sad for some odd reason. I walked over and grabbed her wrist and took her upstairs. As soon as we reached my room she shut the door and locked it. She burst into tears. I've never seen her cry like this before. Ever. " whoa, what's wrong" I asked her. " I- I ... The baby is gone." She sniffled and stuttered.

She was a mess. A broken down mess. "How?" My voice cracked.
" I went into the doctors when I had pains In my stomach. I thought it was just because I was pregnate but no. She said the baby was dying because - I ... I wasn't supposed to have kids. Ever. And when I did it would die. And I can't do anything about it. " she was crying her eyes out. I'm not sure how to comfort her when I feel so bad for my best friend. But Kevin didn't seem upset earlier? " wait... Did you tell Kevin?" I looked at her sad face. Her eyeliner was running from her crying so hard. " I didn't tell him. He's going to be so mad at me ... It's all my fault that it's gone. Kevin - he was so happy about the baby he even started picking out names if it was a girl or a boy. He wants to be a dad. And I can't give him that. " her voice broke off at the end when we heard a door open and close. We heard voices downstairs. I recognized them as the boys and Zack . I quickly brought destiny into the bathroom to fix her up. I didn't want them to see her like this. Broken.
I heard knocking on the bathroom door. " I'm busy." I spat. Annoyed at who ever was behind the door. " to busy for me?" It was zacks voice. I just sighed and shook my head while still fixing destiny. " yes. Now go away!" I told him.

I put a fine layer of eyeliner underneath her eyes to make it look like she hadn't changed her makeup at all. I opened the door to see Zack standing there with a smirk until he saw destiny was in there with me. She passed him and walked back downstairs with the others. " what was that about?" He asked looking on the bathroom counter were all the makeup and tissues were. I closed the door before he could look at it or ask questions. " we need to talk" his face now looked serious. He grabbed my hand and les me to my room. Once we were in it he locked the door. " what?" I asked. " I saw the tissues in the bathroom And your eyes are all puffy. Have you been crying? Are you depressed? Did you remember to take your pills? Sara are you ok? " he kept shooting these questions at me. Only one stander out though. Did you take your pills?.

Wow. I feel like a mental person who needs to take them or they are going to kill themselves. Which I've never gotten to. I rolled my eyes. " Sara I'm serious." He said stepping closer to me. " yeah ... And?" I was full on annoyed. I mean why would he ask that?! It's annoying. He looked taken back at my snobby comment. But I don't care he will get over it.
" why can't you be serious for two minutes for me to actually talk to you?" He spat anger rising in him. I was getting mad at him as well. " I am bring serious ! " I shouted but not to loud so they wouldn't hear us downstairs. Zack looked very mad now. I honestly don't know what I did to make him that mad at me.

" obviously not! You are acting like. Little spoiled brat! You are being the farthest from serious!" He yelled. I didn't want Anyone to hear. " Zack down be so loud or they'll hear us. " I said it in my calmest voice possible. He laughed at that. " what's so funny?" I am confused

"you. You think that they don't know we fight all the time. That we don't scream at each other and I end up making you cry. So I don't care if they hear me or not." He snapped at me. " just.. Tell me what you wanted to say." I said in a calm voice. " I want to talk about tonight. " I had been trying to push it off but I can't. He continued. " you are not going with me. " he demanded. Wait what? He demanded me? Not cool. " yes. I am going. This is my fight. Not yours. " I was right and he knew it. " I brought the guys here to make sure you don't leave while I'm gone ." He stated flatly. " you got me babysitters? Wow. " I rolled my eyes at that. " I know what will happen if I don't go. They will take Kim. She's my family. I. Am. Going." I was daring him to try and stop me. To my surprise he didn't. " fine. But at least take Tim with you. " I nodded.

Of course I won't go alone. I'm not that dumb. He walked out of the room and shit the door behind him. I know destiny can't go with and someone has to be here with her. And it can't be Kevin because she obviously doesn't want to be alone with him.

I walked downstairs where everyone was sitting on the couch talking about tonight. " so what's the plan?" I asked the group of boys and a bored looking destiny. " destiny is staying here with Jesse. I am going with Kevin in my car. You are going with Tim in his. " Zack explained. Seemed fair enough. But I have a plan of my own. I know what Derek is capable of. He doesn't just let you walk away without a scratch. "Ok deal." We all started to make a plan so no one would get hurt. That's when my phone buzzed in my pocket. " hold on " I told the boys while walking into the other room.
"Hello?" I noticed the caller I.D was Kim's. " my dearest Sara did you think you could get off that easy?" The male voice echoed through the phone. Derek. I froze. " where's Kim? You said you wouldn't hurt her if I came there. I am going there ok? Just leave her alone" I pleaded to him. I know I shouldn't have done that. He always loved it when someone begged. " I did say that. And I have not harmed her. Yet. " he chucked at the last part. I didn't even realized that I was crying. " put her on the phone. Now." I demanded. " now that's no way to ask nicely. Maybe I should just give you a warning for talking to me in that tone. Or I could have some fun cutting this poor Kim's fingers off. You know just to get my point across" I heard a scream for help. It was Kim. " No! Stop ok I'm sorry! Please don't hurt her!" I yelled in the phone. He chuckled. " good girl. Now I better see you in an hour. Or your dear Kim won't see tomorrow." He spat and hung up.
I felt so many emotions. I was mad, scared, sad. I walked into the living room and looked at the boys who were starring at me with funny faces. " he has Kim. " I was just plain mad now. I wanted revenge. And I will get it. " she's getting out of their alive. So are all of you. But he's not. I'll make sure of it." I held my head up high and walked up the stairs to get ready. I put on my leather boots and black shirt and skinny jeans. I won't go noticed . He won't do anything to Kim that he did to me. I won't let him. Even if I die trying. I walked downstairs to see all the boys eyes on me with astonishment. " let's go kick some ass." I was ready for him. But he wasn't ready for me. The boys stood up and we left out the door. Except Jesse and destiny. I jumped in the act and started it. I heard a knock on my window and I rolled it down. It was Zack. " be careful ok? I can't lose you." He pleaded, I smiled at him. " I will be fine. Just find Kim and get her out ." I love you" I smiled at that. " I love you two". And with that he hot into his car and we drove off down to the warehouse.
Don't worry Kim. I'm coming to get you and Derek won't bother you ever again. I made a promise to myself of that.
A/N
Heyy I love all the comments you his have left me!! Now I'm going to fix the chapters in the beginning of the book because They weren't all that great. And sorry I didn't get this up on Christmas like I planned I was really busy. But anyways I love you all! Thank you so much for voting!
Oh and just to make sure no one gets confused about what happened to Kim going on a date with Levi, they kidnaped her after they had the date. I'm posting the date chapter next. Lol hope that cleared it up.
Vote/comment/read/ share <3