<•>

The graveyard was gloomy and foggy. Peter couldn't see two feet in front of him so he had to rely entirely on his hearing to guide him through the maze of gravestones towards the little forest out back where the Parker graves were. Unknown to him, there was a certain billionaire in the cemetery as well. He was in the VIP section where his family members were buried.

Peter walked along the damp ground. It seemed to reflect his feelings. He was sad and depressed. His family was all gone and he had no friends. It was a bit too much for a young man to handle. He arrived at the dense forest and walked through. It had been two years since anyone had visited here. Two years. Peter looked at the gravestones engraved with his family's names. He sighed and again, just like he did two years ago, he told his family everything; from the HYDRA kidnapping to his escape and traveling across America. He told them all his feelings and emotions, all the pain he had experienced. Peter talked to  them about his home in the forest and seeing MJ, Med and Loki again. He explained his determination for revenge. He stood there for a while and then walked away through the forest again.

<•>

Cemetery, with Stark

Tony Stark was a busy man. He had skipped his parents' anniversary of death for all the work and searching for Peter. He needed to apologize to him. He missed Memorial Day but now, he had some time on his hands for once. He had driven a car to the cemetery and went to his parents' grave in the VIP section. He sat there for a while, telling them everything that had happened during these two years. Soon he got up and walked towards the exit.

Wait.

There was a shape moving through the shadows towards the exit as well. Tony followed it and the figure stopped as if sending his presence, which it had.

<•>

Cemetery, with Peter

Peter could feel someone coming towards him. He turned to see the outline of Stark in the misty gloom. Peter thought of killing him right there and then but something stopped him. Perhaps it was his past with him, the happy times, that made him hesitate. No, he shouldn't have mercy with that man. Shadow was trained to not have mercy in HYDRA. He shouldn't let his prey go. Yet something stopped Peter once more. He realized that Stark was here to see his family.

Oh his luck was great. Just great.

Peter knew that Stark must've missed his parents a lot just like Peter. That was probably why Peter didn't kill him on the spot. Stark seemed to be looking right at him which he was. Peter stares back. Stark took a step forward.

"Back off." Peter's voice had grown deeper and now it was basically unrecognizable. He slid his knife from his belt and held it in his hand just him case.

"Who are you?" Stark questioned.

"You do not need to know that." Peter replied.

He could hear Stark muttering to his glasses for FRIDAY to send a suit. Peter engulfed himself in the Force so FRIDAY couldn't scan him. He heard a distant whirring. A suit was coming to Stark's aid.

The suit flew in from behind him, hoping to grab him and carry him away. Peter used the Force and crushed it, quite literally, into a lump of metal. It was the old suit that Peter had seen Stark and Keener work on. He had probably thought that Peter was an easy gangster or something and sent a bad suit against him. He looked at Stark again and smirked.

"Don't try to cross paths with me again, Stark. Next time, I will not treat you with mercy like I did this time." Peter thought for a second, "as for who I am, I am the HYDRA that saved your life in the explosion." Peter turned and left.

He didn't know why he told Stark that. Maybe just so he could shove it in him face. After all, he had tried to kill Peter, who had saved his life plenty of times.

<•>

Peter returned it the diner and collected his wages. He then went around the city and got the materials he needed for making his new Spider-Man suit. No, he won't be called Spider-Man again. He would be the Shadow Spider. He picked up some lenses, black spandex and a set of sewing materials. Peter walked back to the wilderness once again, not planning on coming out for a long time.

~•~

Okay guys, maybe some of you are confused. Here's a timeline:

Leaving New York, two months before he was 16.

Getting captured by HYDRA, after his birthday for a year and five months.

Escaping and sailing to USA, two months.

Going across the country to the Big Indian Wilderness, three and a half months.

And there you have it, the timeline till now.