The Jungle Adventure 🐿 ( Part 3 )

The wooden stick that was lying on the table slipped and crashed on the floor . Quine's heart missed a beat , she could hear the man's foot steps coming towards her and heavy breathing . " Oh no damn it ! She should have stayed still " .said zed who was watching everything from outside . Zed couldnt think of any thing . Today will be the day he will loose his love or maybe today will be the last day he ate lunch with his mother , by the time the thoughts began to worse .

" Michael can't you run more faster " shouted dragon his heart racing while running . " Don't shout it isn't helping zed okay ? And i am not a bloody athlete " replied michael . " i am running faster than you i am also not Usain bolt understand ? " shouted dragon .
Dragon and Michael were 10 metres away from the bonfire place .

" Zed i know you are inside please come out at once or else i will reveal my identity " barked the man walking towards the room in which Quine was hiding .
" Reveal my identity ? " repeated zed " Why the hell it would effect me if he reveals his identity " thought zed .
Zed thought it was now or never . " Its now or never its now or never its now or never " breathed zed , his lips shaking his tongue pressed against his teeth , his jaw clenched . Zed was about to run in the house pointing the gun towards the man save quine run away from the forest and call the cops but instead a flash light burned in his eyes from a distance . Zed covered his eyes with the palm of his head . " ZED are you okay ? Come here ? " whispered Michael from behind a trail of bushes . " Michael what the hell are you doing here ? You shouldn't be here its too dangerous " .
" Oh just cut this crap and lets get going or else this man is going to eat us alive " claimed dragon .
Michael reached for zed's hand " come on lets run away " . Zed jerked his hand out of his grip " wait i have to save Quine first " . " what ! " Dragon looking confused blurted out " That ugly geek who only cares about her stupid club " . " Shut up dragon , not a word against her . I am going inside to help her if you guys wanna help then follow me or get out out from here " replied zed angrilly . Dragon gave a puzzled look to Michael who shrugged as if he does not care but inside he did . " wait pussy you can't just barged in with a gun pointing on a man . We need a plan . I have an idea lets burn this area of forest " said dragon looking concerned .

Will burning up the area of forest a good idea . Comment down below your thoughts on his idea .
Vote and follow me . Share my story and ask me any confusion that you have about my novel in the comment section .