Give it a tittle 💛

Zed completely lost his mind . It was Quine . Zed was very happy to have a new friend in his account other than his mom , dad and aunt Kitty . Zed accepted the request .
Next day at school Zed entered with the same optimism that he showed on the first day . The first thing he did was to check the library for quine .
Then he went for class and there she was in a beautiful white skirt and a black shirt . Zed went and sat beside her . " Hi " he said . " Hey ! Whats up dude ? " she asked happily . " Nothing much just checking on my paragraph that i have to submit by today " . " oh i see well congratulations in advance because i know you will be entered successfully ". " well thats a relief knowing that someone is supporting me 😊 . " . " Don't say that , ofcoarse i will support you your my friend"
After 3 hours of boring lectures and lessons zed and quine went for break . Zed took mashed potatos and some nachos to complete his meal . Zed took out his small blue and black notebook which look like a girly diary but its okay as long as this was gifted to him by his dad on zed's 11th birthday when zed was attracted to writing . After 15 mins there was an anouncement by Sabrina the clubs official girl . "Hey to all the students willing to enter the writing club please submit your entry work by home time . The results will be listed tomorrow on the notice board thank you . Have a good day . "
Zed went to the writing club and submitted his work . He was about to place the piece of his creation but just than sabrina came . " Hi zed " . " Hi sabrina ". " Thats good to see that you are the first person to submit your work " . " Really ? Thats good to hear as well 😁" . " So if you're early then maybe you can read me your work ."
Said sabrina smiling . " What no way its too embarrasing ". said zed .
" oh come on please 😓 " pleaded sabrina .
" okay fine lets do it "
If this is about what i like , then theres no hurry because the list isn't that big . Eversince i was a child i was always attracted to those shiny diaries my dad used to bring for my mother from around the world . Bright colours , blank pages , glossy papers and those bookmarks attracted me alot . When i would get bored i used to ask mom to give me one of her diaries and she would give me the most beautiful of her diaries collection . I would take it from her and spend hours with my special pen that had my name on it , to write something special for my dad when he will come back i remember my mom yelling at me for using all my school supplies to decorate my writing . I still remember my first writing ' Please dad come soon i miss old days ' but neither my dad came nor he read and appreciate my writings . Now those diaries have waited long enough and now they are just some of those things that are in your room you can't throw them but you don't have time to look at them .
" Thats it " said zed tears rollong down his cheeks . Zed wiping his tears looked up only to find sabrina speech less and crying . " Oh zed its too good , i can understand how you feel " . Sabrina moves and gave zed a hug . Zed hugged her back . " Theres one thing , no matter what i will always be there for you " said sabrina . " Thanks sabrina it means alot to me " .
Zed started moving towards the door when he heard sabrina " Zed don't forget to give it a tittle 💛 "
Keep reading to find what will happen to zed's writing will it be selected or will it be lying in the trash can . Comment down below what do you think ?
I appreciate my followers thank you 💜