Road to friendship (part 1 )

In the morning Quine woke up at Zed's place . She was warm in his guest room covered in a red blanket . " Quine here's your morning tea " said Miss jones as she sat beside her . " I am sorry for what happened to you . Zed told me about your wounds . You should go to the hospital to get it checked and cleaned okay ? " . " No Miss jones don't be sorry its not your fault and i am fine no need to go to the hospital " . " Anything from your parents ? " asked Zed joining them on the bed . " yes they called like 20 times and sent 100 messages asking will you be okay there ? Smiled quine . " You should give them a call they would be worried sick for you and tell them i am taking you to the hospital " said Zed .
At Michaels
Michael was watching tv when his doorbell rung . Michael opened the door and to his surprise Dragon was standing with flowers in his hand . " Happy Birthday mickey ♥️ " . "Thanks dragon " .
In the living room Michael sat beside dragon and told him what zed had told him about a guy who attacks him every day for the past month . " Hmm i see so that boy got himself in some trouble i see " . Said dragon thinking hard " . " He is innocent and you know that . Don't you think we should help him out . Because its getting serious everytime . Last night he attacked his mother very badly he called me and told me . Do you think he was asking for help ? " . " Maybe ! " . " So we should help him right ? " . Dragon nodded " but never say that i didnt warned you about the dangers " .
Quine don't do this come out right now " shouted zed as he banged on the bathroom door of his guest room . " oh my god whats happening dear ? " asked his mom looking concerned . " She is saying she doesn't want to visit the doctor " . " please zed let me go home i am fine now " saying this Quine opened the door . Zed held her hand tightly " You are coming with me right now ! " . " Zed its fine im fine i promise . " pleaded Quine but no use . The last thing she knew was they were on the road to the hospital . Quine looked at zed who was studying the bus information at bus stand . Quine was so impressed by his gesture that she leaned and kissed zed . Zed at first looked astonished then his lips smiled widely .
Half part of this chapter will be posted soon until then enjoy this and share with your friends and family .
Shoutout to my dear friends books
' The cellphone ' by urooj asif
' Trouble next door ' by fatima hyder