Stupid Sunday 🤤

In the morning . Zed woke up late because it was sunday . One more day to go for facing the truth . Zed made himself a cup of coffee , mother was still asleep because it was only 5 in the morning . Zed watched Netflix while eating his breakfast . He was going upstairs for a bath just than he realized something . The door bell was ringing . Zed after that day became more protective . He peeped through the hole tapping vigorously on the door in nervousness . " Whose there ?? " asked zed politely . " Open the door " said a voice . Zed couldn't recognized that voice he couldn't even tell if that voice was of a guy or a girl . " i asked who are you ? " zed asked again . No response . Zed opened the gate angrilly " What the hell do you want ? . " " To his surprise a guy stanging in a mask wearing black coat was looking at him as if zed was a hen and he was the butcher . " Who are you ? and what do you want ? " . As expected by zed he took out a knife . " Look please tell me what do you want ? " . The guy stepped inside the house taking zed with him placing the edge of the knife on his sweaty neck . " please atleast tell me what do you want ? " . The guy tied up zed and taped his mouth locked his room from the inside burned his notebooks and books creating a small fire in his room and left through the window . It was harmful to zed in both ways he was allergic to smoke . It was 7:00 when he heard his mother calling him . " Zed come down we need to talk ." Zed couldn't speak with two hankercheifs stuffed in his mouth . " Zed my child please come down and what is this strange smell are you playing with those candles again ? " Zed was trying to atleast yell but couldn't even yell . Now he was so much restless and the smoke was going straight in his nostrills making it more difficult . The doorbell rang . Zed hear " Hi miss jones . Im Quine zed's friend . " . " Oh i see he is upstairs girl and please can you take this upstairs as well ? " . " Sure " Quine said . It was breakfast for zed . Quine went upstairs knocked on the door . " Zed its me " . No response . " Zed please open the door i'm here to collect my note book you took yesterday when we were discussing homework together . " . No response again . " Zed i really need it . I have to study " . Miss jones said from downstairs " Girl maybe he's in the bathroom you can take this key and open it " . Quine opened the door and yelled " AAAaaaaaaaa " . Zed looked up and signaled her to stop and dont tell mom . " What happened girl ? Are you okay ? " . " Yes yes it was just a a lizard " . Quine closed the door behind her and put down the fire ." Oh my god , oh my god , oh my god " she went to zed . She touched his face it was so warm because of the fire and heat quine opened the window and untied him took out the stuffed hankercheif from his mouth . " who did this zed ? What happened ? " At that moment zed was shaking with fear and allergy . Tears rolled down zed's warm cheeks . Quine came closer and hugged zed tightly , crying . " Im so sorry zed . Its okay don't cry be strong . The one who did this would want you to cry . Don't okay ? . Zed nodded and wiped his tears . After they cleaned his room had breakfast Quine sat beside him and asked " So who did this ? " . Zed thought for a moment " Quine you really shouldn't be here with me , you need to go " . " but why. i want to be with you " . " You want to but u can't now go please . Quine was hurted crying she left the room .
Keep reading please and follow me . Sorry guys and girls for a lot of delay . Share my story with your friends and family .