The Job 🚫

Zed started his game with low interest. He let the opponent score two goals . The game was starting to get out of their hands because they did zero goals while the other team did 2 goals . Zed was very worried . What if i failed to stop their next goal . They will win . What the heck is wrong with my life .
After they lost the match . Zed was waiting for dragon in the changing room . Finaly after 20 mins dragon showed up . " what the hell , zed . You told me you were good with goals and this is how you do it ? " . " Im sorry . But you told me to take the position of goal keeper . Im not good in that " zed replied not looking into dragon's eyes . " You know what you're not good with anything . You are a Loser .
" Now you will do what i tell you to do " said dragon . Zed was petrified on this moment . He felt like today is his last day . Dragon made zed sit on a invisible chair and asked other members to dìstract him and when he falls on the floor zed had to start all up again .
After a 90 mins of torture zed survived and went home thinking now he had to deal with his mom . Before going home zed went to a nearby shop and bought a cake to eat along with some to with his mom to spend some quality time . On his way he saw a sign outside a restaurent which said Help Needed . Zed went inside and asked for a job . Zed agreed to work there after 6pm to 10pm and agreed on 15000 rs ( 107.28 $) .
Now that he has job life was a bit on track he went happily to tell his mother this news .
" Zed , are you home . My child have you got a job that you promised me " asked his mum . " Yes mom i got it , i got a job and i think maybe i have made a friend in the school " . " really zed thats lovely why don't you invite your friend at home ". Zed was not sure about it but he thought that theres no harm in asking .
Next day after lunch at school zed went again to the clubs official room .
" Hi , Im zed if you remember i came here tomorrow " zed introduced himself to the lady . " Oh hi im Sabrina and yes i do remember you . Come have a seat " " Thanks " zed said as he reached for a piece of paper . " Im writing my name on it please can you sign me up permanantly on the writing club " ." I already did that tomorrow " sabrina smiled again healing all my wounds and i found my self gazing her quite abnormally .
Sabrina snapped zed out of his fanatasy . " Zed theres a test that you have to pass before entering this club " said sabrina . " What type of test ? " .
" look you have to write a short paragraph on something that you like to do and it should be impressive enough to impress the judge and the judge is really easy to impress he loves writing so he loves every beautiful piece of work " sabrina detailed the test . " Who is the judge ? " . Sabrina smiled and said " Dragon Andrews "
Will Dragon select him in the club and will zed be welcome warmly or will he get the cold shoulder keep reading to find out .
Second of all please follow my friend Fatima Hyder and read her story ( Palette ) Its really good fanfiction story .