[̲̅7]

I got close to him and gave him a hug and he hugged me back tightly.

"I'm sorry Soomin, it's just I got really mad when he kissed you."

I was pissed myself but we just looked at each other and it was really awkward.

"Uh, well I-" Then he interrupted me and grabbed my hand and we walked towards the living room.

"He broke up with me..." I said quietly.

Then he looked back at me, "HE DID WHAT?! Want me to hit him for you?"

"No, it's fine I chose it that way..." he raised one of his eyebrows in confusion but I just looked away.

I didn't want him to know Dongsun broke up with me because of him.

Then he ordered food and we started eating. I got really sleepy and asked him if I could sleep in the guest room. Tomorrow was the weekend so we didn't have school.

I called my mom and she tells me to use protection. "OMG mom! Stop nothing is going to happen!" Then I hung up and he asked me what happened and I ignored him, I was too embarrassed.

We both went to sleep and I woke up and heard noises in the kitchen.

"Yah! What are you doing?" I asked barely being able to open my eyes.

"Cooking breakfast! You want some?" I shook my head, "Nah I have been too much of a burden."

Then he smiled and said, "You are never a burden so don't feel like one."

Then I went back to the guest room and cleaned myself. I put on one of his shirts that went to my knees.

"Hey slave! Help me clean the house!" I rolled my eyes and said, "Look the bet is over because I am too depressed about my life."

He looked at me and I added, "Please can you be nice for once!"

Then he rolled his eyes and sat down to eat breakfast and since he had made so much food I sat down and started eating.

"Yah! All this is mine go make your own food!" He screamed at me.

"This is a lot of food, just let me eat a bit!" Then I kept eating and after, we started watching a scary movie.

I wasn't even flinching but he was screaming so hard I started laughing.

"I see who the mature one is." Then he hugged me, "I'm scared."

"Awwwww that's so cute~" I thought. So I let him hug me when he got scared.

The movie ended and he asked me, "Can you please stay over tonight, I won't be able to sleep alone."

I rolled my eyes, "You literally sleep in the third floor and I sleep in the first floor, what's the point?"

The he blushed, "I have an inflatable bed, I'll let you sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the other one, please?"

I nodded but told him I had to go to my house to pick up my clothes.

Then he accompanied me to my house and went inside with me.

"Hello, Ms. Ha, I'm Jin!" They shook hands and my mom of course said, "Wow you look even better in person!" Then she winked at me and I automatically screamed, "MOM, he's just my friend!"