I went to my room and he followed me, "Your house is really nice!" I rolled my eyes, "Compared to yours this is garbage."

Then he laughed and said, "What? You want to move in my house?"
I hit him in the shoulder, "Yah! Stop kidding around!"

Then my mom came in and said, "We are painting the house next week so can Soomin stay at your house, please?"

Jin nodded but I just looked at both of them, "Mom then where are YOU staying?!"

Then she said, "At a friends house but she only has room for one more person, I am sorry honey."

Then I got my stuff and we went back to his house. "I can't believe I have to stay here for a week!"

"I know you are secretly happy." He said and I started laughing and put my clothes in the closet.

I didn't really believe her when she said her friend didn't have space for me but she literally threw me out so I agreed to stay here.

I was a bit nervous because I was going to be here with Jin alone.
But, we are friends so it's okay.

We went to a theme park because he begged and begged me so I finally agreed to it.

Then we went to this super scary rollercoaster. We got in and he started sweating so I told him, "Don't worry I'm here."

Then he smiled and the ride started.

When we got to a huge drop he held my hand tightly. I did blush a lot and after the ride finished he told me, "Thanks for letting me hold your hand, I really appreciate it!"

"No problem ugly princess!" Then I bowed to him and started laughing.

"Yah! You and I both know I am not ugly!" I just shook my head and started walking. Then he back-hugged me and I stood there paralyzed.

"So I'm ugly?" Then he moved me to look at him and got really close to me.

"Just look at yourself! You are totally into me." Then he started laughing and I hit him.

"Yah! Stop doing that!" I frowned. "Whatever." He replied and we continued walking.

Then my feet started hurting from walking that much, "Yah, give me a piggyback ride!" He rolled his eyes and shook his head when I jumped on top of him and we both landed on the floor facing each other.

We stood there for a second when a guy just screamed, "Yo! Get a room, jeez." We quickly got up and acted like that never happened.

Then he held my hand and I just let it be.

We ate food and went to some rides, mostly kid rides because someone always got scared.

Then we went back home and I said, "I'm going to go swim in the pool, you are lucky you have a private pool, I'm so done with the disgusting public pools."

Then I put on my bikini and went outside. But he was in the pool already, shirtless.

I just ignored him and got in. "Yah! Did you put on sunscreen?" He asked and I shook my head. Then he came close to me with a bottle of sunscreen.

He started applying it to my back when my heart started beating so fast, "I can do it myself!" Then I grabbed the bottle and tried applying it but I couldn't reach my back.

He rolled his eyes, took the bottle from me and continued applying it.

"Now do me!" He said throwing me the bottle.

"Whatever." I started applying it to his back. It was so soft and muscular. I started blushing so hard when he goes, "Now my front." I stared at him and said, "No! Do it yourself." Then I was going as far away as I could from him but he pulled me to him.

"What you scared?" Then I rolled my eyes and started applying it to his chest and abs.

Don't ask me how I did it without fainting. But then he came close to me and hugged me, "Thank you!"

I start blushing and he noticed, "Wow! You can't even hide your feelings for me."

I just rolled my eyes and swam away. Then we just stayed in the swimming pool for one hour, each in our own corner. Then I went out and he followed me.

"Remember you are sleeping in my room tonight!"

I sighed and took a bath.