Epilogue

Amber
2 years later

A quick two years have passed since our holiday, the holiday I found out I was pregnant on. All of us are still as close, although we don't see each other everyday since we got out of high school we see each other as much as we can.

Everything's turned out perfectly for everyone, we're all in the middle of college pursuing our dream careers.

Jordan and Naomi are going as strong as ever, they live in an apartment together and are both in the same college although for different classes. Naomi is still my best friend and we talk all the time. Jordan and Naomi are also great babysitters which is great for when me and Cayden want to get some alone time or go on dates.

Ryan and Mikey haven't changed much at all, although like the rest of us are still in college. Mikey's got himself a girlfriend, her names Lily, she's also very sweet and has been welcomed into the friend group with open arms. Ryan is as single as ever and enjoying the life just as much as he was in high school, although he has matured a little.

I gave birth to mine and Caydens little girl not long after graduating high school, we named her Isabelle after hours of deliberation. I decided to take a year to spend with my little girl which means I'm a year behind in college but I don't mind. Cayden aced his first year in college and is now in his second year all while being the best father in the world.

Cayden and I set a date for our wedding and the day has finally arrived.

"You look amazing, amb." Lily breaks me out of my thoughts.

"As do you." I smile at her, she's wearing a long gold dress, the one I picked for my bridesmaids.

Isabelle runs into the room then, laughing as Naomi follows her.

"I'm gonna get you!" Naomi shouts and Isabelle screams running towards me.

"Help me mommy!" Isabelle runs over to me, wrapping her arms around my legs.

"I've got you baby girl." I wrap my arms around her and lift her into my lap.

"Aw you two look so cute." Caydens Mom, Jane, walks into the room and takes out her camera and points it at us. "Smile!"

After posing for a few pictures I let Isabelle back onto the ground to go and play with her Aunty Abby.

"How are you feeling?" Naomi asks me as I fix up my makeup.

"A little nervous but mostly excited." I tell her truthfully.

Ellie, a new friend I made in college, walks into the room and embraces me in a hug.

"Everyone looks amazing!" She says. "Is everyone ready for some photos?"

As we all take turns on getting our photos done, and joking around with each other, I begin to think more about seeing Cayden in about an hour.