Chapter sixteen

Naomi

"We leave tonight." Chloe says to me after I tell her I'm leaving. "So no getting drunk or anything just go home and pack and be back here by seven."

"I'll be back." I say, walking towards the door.

"I'm gonna get going." I hear Jordan say from the living area.

"You better be." Chloe says to me.

"I will." I say rushing out the door and taking the stairs down not wanting to be stuck with Jordan.

I walk out of the building and rush down the street until I take a turn and know that Jordan won't see me.

I start thinking about last night when I was really drunk, and for once I remember everything.

"I'm really drunk." I slur looking up at Jordan.

He smiles at me and nods. "Yeah."

Maybe it was because I was drunk or maybe it was just how hot he looked, whatever it was I leant in, putting my hand on his cheek.

He puts his hand over mine taking it off his cheek and leaning away. "Don't."

"Oh." I say sitting back further away from him.

"Naomi you don't-"

"It's okay." I interrupt him. "You don't have to explain."

"It's not what your thinking."

"I'm tired." I say turning around and lying my head on my arms. "Night."

I shake my head trying to get rid of my thoughts.

I continue to walk deciding to take a little shortcut to my house.

"Hey pretty girl." A man slurs and look at him.

"Aren't you going to answer?" He asks after a minute.

"I'm just going home." I answer quietly.

"Why don't you take me with you." He slurs again before pushing me up against the wall of the building and starting to kiss my neck.

"I have a boyfriend." I lie trying to get him off me.

"He don't need to know." He answers.

I feel tears starting to form as I try push him off me.

He puts his hand up my dress as his other hand holds my hand above my head.

"Get off me!" I scream as he starts to kiss my neck again and pushes my panties out of the way.

"Your going to enjoy this." He says.

I squeeze my eyes shut. "Stop! Get off me." I shout.

"What are you doing?! Get the fuck off her!"

I open my eyes. I know that voice.

Before I knew why was happening the guy was on the ground and Jordan was punching him.