Chapter five

*beware abusive content towards the end*

Amber

I'm sitting in my maths class that Monday when I see Cayden through the window in the door.

He notices I see him and he starts to smile while he motions for me to come out.

I look up at the teacher, when I notice she's not looking I turn back around to look at him again.

He motions for me to come out again, and then puts his hands together pleadingly.

I put my hand up calling out the teachers name.

"Yes Amber?" Mrs Kelly looks up from her computer to me.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I ask, quickly glancing at Cayden.

"Okay go on." She says turning back to her computer.

I stand up, walking to the door and out of the classroom.

I look at Cayden who is smirking. "Took you long enough."

"I can go back in there you know." I say.

"No come for a walk with me." He says.

"Why am I here Cayden?"

"Walk with me and I'll tell you."

"Okay."

We start to walk down the empty corridor.

"Are you busy after school?" He asks after a minute.

"No why?" I ask.

"When I was at my parents house Saturday evening, my mom saw that I got a message from you and wanted to see you since she hasn't seen us since we started here." He says. "I was just wondering if maybe you would want to go today?"

"Yeah, today's good for me." I say. "Wait do you not live with them anymore?"

"I moved out over a year ago."

"Did they not like you bringing all those girls home?" I smirk.

"More like they were sick of it not being you." Cayden smirks, and winks at me.

"Sure." I say, sarcastically. "What class are you supposed to be in anyway?"

"History but we have a sub."

"I hate that class."

"Me and you both."

I stop walking, causing Cayden to stop too.

"As much as I've loved walking with you, I need to go back and learn some maths that I have no idea how to do."

Cayden smiles. "I'll see you after school then."

I smile back. "Later."

I walk back to my maths class, continuing with the lesson.

---------

I walk out the school doors and make my way to the school car park where Cayden and I decided I'd meet him after school.

When he sees me he stands up from leaning on the car and smiles.

He opens the passenger door for me and I get in thanking him.

He walks around the car getting in and turning on the engine starting to drive.

"It's Ryan's birthday Friday and me and the guys were wondering if you wanted to go to the party this Friday night in that new club in town?"

"You mean the club I went to my birthday for?" I ask.