CHAPTER 23

I was at my home relaxing in my room when the doorbell rang.

I wonder who's at home at this time in the afternoon.

I went downstairs to open the door.

y/n: yes?? What is it??

I saw a man in a black suit and black glasses standing in front of me whom I didn't know.

Man: mam you have to come with me for a second.

y/n: where??

Man: please come, mam, don't be afraid...Sir Taehyung sent me and he wants to see you right now.

y/n: but I'm not free right now...I have some work to do...tell him that I'll meet him later.

Man: you can do your work later mam, meeting him is more important for you. He wants to meet you right now.

y/n: no it's not like that...how can I just get up and move according to his directions?! I'll meet him when I'm free.

Man: he told me to bring you home at any cost...even if I have to use force.

y/n: w-what?! What rubbish!! No way! What's the issue?!! Why would he do that?!

Man: I don't know the reason, mam. I am just ordered to bring you to him.

y/n: and that's not happening!!! Please, go...you can't force me...

man: mam we don't want to take you by force...it's just orders.

y/n: listen, I can talk to Taehyung about this...I know he didn't mean what he said...let me talk to him first.

I called Taehyung instantly and he didn't pick up the call. I called him 5 times in a row and he didn't pick it up.

What has happened to him?!! Why is he being so possessive?!

I called him again and he picked it up.

y/n: hello Tae?? What is all this?!! What's going on?? Why is this man forcing me to come to you?

V: just come y/n, we'll talk later.

He cut the call.

Wh-whaaaat?!!! He's getting on my nerves!!!

Man: shall we go, mam?!!

y/n: no!! I'm not coming! He has no right to do this!

I tried to move back but that man held my hand tightly and dragged me towards the car. He forcefully made me sit in the car and drove off.

y/n pov: let me meet this Taehyung!! I will never forgive him!

We reached his place and he took me inside a room and left.

Taehyung came to the place right away.

V: oh my dear y/n! you're already here...I missed you...

I missed you