CHAPTER 4

Taecyeon Sir went downstairs leaving us alone to talk, but we both were shy enough to talk nothing in the first meeting.

I kept standing, looking down as there was already an awkward silence which was suffocating at that moment.

Jungkook: hello...my name is Jungkook...nice to meet you y/n!

y/n: yeah! Nice to meet you too

y/n: yeah! Nice to meet you too...(I said awkwardly)

Jungkook: though I'm a little busy for the time being but don't worry I will help you out in every possible way I could, so don't worry. I got to know that you came here in mid-year and so it would be difficult to complete the syllabus. Yoongi already told me about you, and to pay special attention towards you!(he chuckled as if teasing me)

y/n : oh...okay...I would love to be in your company..(I smiled shyly)

Jungkook: alright then, let's go to class together.(he said with a smiling face.)

I never believed that being a topper he is not at all greedy nor arrogant, but is sweet and cute.

y/n: yeah lets go together.

We walked together towards the class awkwardly...actually I was being awkward, I was worried thinking that he might see my red face.

Jungkook: hey y/n, will you please wait for a bit, I gotta take a notebook from my senior...he would be mad at me if I don't give him back right away. I'm having his book from a few weeks and not getting time to return hehe...he would kill me this time for sure!

y/n: oh! Then let's go right away and return his book!(I said excitedly)

Jungkook: alright! Let's go.

We went to his senior's classroom and it was all noisy because of the absence of the teacher.

I was waiting outside when Jungkook went inside and called him.

Jungkook: hyung ! your book. Finally I'm returning it back to you!

??: finally...you decided to give it back huh?? If this happens next time, then I'll kill you for sure.