CHAPTER 2

I sat on my bench smiling on my own thinking that it would be so much fun with Yoongi around me, and then suddenly he appears in front of me

Yoongi: why are you smiling on your own? Did something funny happen in class while I was out??

y/n : oh! It's you president! (I stood up as soon as I noticed)

Yoongi: oh stop it...its fine (he smiled at me sweetly)

Aww...he is really cute^^

Yoongi: okay, so I'll start with our syllabus and explain you about it and you should take my notes and complete your work as soon as possible because exams are coming soon and I would not like it if you fail and bring down our class average when it's already very low.

y/n: oh sure president, don't worry I wont disapoint you! (I said with full passion)

Yoongi: that's very nice of you. I like sincere students.

Oh my god! That means he likes me! Im in heaven!

After that he explained me everything about studies, exam pattern, school building, naughty boys and toppers of our class which included him too^^ but the saddest part of my life was that yoongi sits miles away from me...but I'm here to concentrate!!

After the long study periods, it was finally lunch break which I awaited so much. I took out my lunch box to eat and I realised someone climbing the window of our class which was not much above the ground and someone can just come in easily.

Such a naughty boy...how can he do that...must be bunking classes...my president must see this!

Yoongi: do you think you can escape evryday?!

Yoongi came from nowhere and told that guy in sarcasm

Guy: sorry yoongi! I wont bunk class from next time...I promise! (he made a cute face and looked at Yoongi)

Ah! That wont work on Yoongi...come on!! He's not stupid!

Yoongi: alright. But not again.

Guy: thankyou Yoongi! You are my sweetheart!

Yoongi: shut up. (he went out of the class for some work.)

Woah...what was that...I heard that Yoongi is really strict! I don't think so...

Guy: Hey! Who are you cutie?! I never saw you before...

He sat behind me looking straight into my eyes...

y/n: uh...uh...im a transfer student...(I blushed while looking at him.)

he is really hot...wow...all the hotties in my room!

guy: oh...so why are you blushing??

y/n: oh no! im not blushing...(while I was rolling my eyes)

guy: btw my name is Hoseok. Nice to meet you.

y/n: yeah...nice to meet you...

Hoseok: I know you're thinking that im so hot...don't worry baby I wont mind that.(he winked at me)

y/n: uh...well..

Hoseok: oh I gotta go and sit in my place before the teachers get on me! Bye cutie ttyl!

(he touched my cheek and went outside, making me freeze and melt at the same time.)

TO BE CONTINUED...

Author's note:
Hello readers...If you like the story then please vote for it...that would be a great help for me:) .
Thank you.