CHAPTER 6

We came back to our class and I got to know that Hyung Sik sir is our home room teacher. The whole class was so happy as if they have got some kind of right and freedom. He was out on a tour and so his replacement was Taecyeon sir. I don't mind until my teacher is handsome!!^^

Class teacher: yes dear, I got to know that you are the newcomer of our class? I'm so sorry for not welcoming you on your first day. How do you feel in my class?? Are all of them behaving properly with you? But I can't stop the guys flirting with you because you too beautiful to be handled.

 How do you feel in my class?? Are all of them behaving properly with you? But I can't stop the guys flirting with you because you too beautiful to be handled

y/n: oh sir....^^

( He made the whole class smile with his smile. I guess that's the reason that his class loves him so much)

Girls: sir what about us?!

Class teacher: I won't permit other boys to flirt with you all. I'm the only one to love you all!!

(the class started laughing and cheering...)

Class teacher: oh my! Quiet students! Jun Ji mam is teaching physics in the next class! She will suspend me if you guys talk aloud!

Students: but sir we have not talked since you went out!

Class teacher: and why is Jungkook sitting in that corner and Yoongi in that corner? Jhope is at front and V too!! And I don't find anyone sitting with their friends!! What's wrong?!

Student: Jun Ji mam changed our places!

Class teacher: how dare she did such cruel act!! Come on everyone sit with your friends!

Students: yay!!!

(the class was so happy that it made me excited too! I guess he is really the best teacher^^)

Class teacher: with whom do you like to sit with y/n dear??

Oh...yeah...that's something I don't know...

y/n: uh...well...sir...(I felt embarrassed..)

V and Jungkook: she will sit with me!

Class: oh both of you??

V: no sir, she wants to sit with me. Right y/n ?

 Right y/n ?