CHAPTER 3

Alright! Today is my 2nd day of school! I must do very well and try to impress my president^^

I got dressed up and went out, took my bus and reached school. I walked to my class only thinking about Yoongi and ways to impress him.

When I reached my place, there was someone else sitting there.

y/n : umm...excuse me??

Person: yes?

y/n: actually that's my place...(I said sweetly)

person: so what? Now I'm sitting now, that means this is my seat now.(he said rudely and looked away.)

(he is such a mean guy!)

y/n: but president gave me this place and this seat belongs to me(I said in a lower tone but I was serious.)

person: just go away, you're bothering me!(he answered harshly)

y/n: I didn't wanted to mess with him but I didn't had any other place to sit too. So I kept standing there and looked at him.

Person: what? Do you think I will move away if you keep standing here?? Just leave girl...I'm not that easy to deal with.

??: Then how much will you take to make a deal?!

(an idol type of guy was standing next to me and was looking down intensely at the rude guy who was sitting on my bench

(an idol type of guy was standing next to me and was looking down intensely at the rude guy who was sitting on my bench.)

Person: what is it V ?! Why are you butting in??

V: I want peace near my place, just tell me how much you want.

Person: what about hundred dollars??(he smirked)

(V took out his wallet, snapped out the money"100 dollars!" and kept it on the desk.)

V: now keep it in and leave the place without any commotion.

(that guy took the money and went away. Woah...that was the power of money...but wait...wasn't it 100 dollars!!! Who is he?! Son of the president?!! My pocket money is 1/4th of it!!)

(with patience and sad face I said this)

y/n: I'm so sorry to bother you...and because of me your money...

V: don't worry about that...its nothing really.

y/n: no...it was a lot!

V: leave it, I hope he never bothered you much...and if he does in future then I'm here to take care of it, so feel free to talk to me.

(I was really impressed by his words...I mean he is such a gentleman!! My heart was beating loudly as I observed his beautiful and sharp features, his costly branded clothes and accessories.)

V: I never saw you before, are you the newcomer?? Suga told me that a transfer student will be coming soon, I guess it's you.

y/n: oh yes its me...btw, who is Suga??