CHAPTER 1

hello everyone! please try reading it till the end, I know you would love it. Now let's start with the story!

It is the first day of my new school and im really worried about it. I really hate to be a transfer student! I went to my classroom and sat on the empty seat next to the window. The teacher was not yet arrived and so it was too awkward because the students were staring at me as if im a new species, though there were not many students in the class.

After a while, there was some commotion in class and some students were having an argument about some issues.

Student 1: guys wait! Let's wait for the class president to come, he can solve the problem.

Student 2: true. You know he hates indiscipline, so let's be quiet and wait for him.

Oh...people are really praising the president. I wonder how he is...mostly these leaders are proud and arrogant.

After a while, a girl came and sat behind me.

Girl: hey there newcomer! How r u?? Please feel free to talk to me or ask.

y/n: oh thank you so much, nice to meet you!

We were having are a conversation and then someone interrupted...

??: excuse me, new student, I would expect you to be quiet in class. That would be very helpful to me.

A handsome guy was standing behind me; I never knew who he was

Girl: oh president! Good morning.

She suddenly stood up.

y/n: oh! Sorry I never knew...

I was looking at him, actually staring his handsomeness...awesome...I have got the hottest class president!

President: she must not be knowing about me, hello y/n, nice to meet you. Im the class president and my name is Yoongi ... min yoongi.

y/n: nice to meet you president...(I was blushing while speaking)

suddenly the door opened and our homeroom teacher appeared...

Home room (Hm) teacher: good morning students.

Students: good morning sir!

Hm teacher: let me introduce you all to our newcomer.

Please don't call me in front... I might melt...

Hm teacher: please come in front dear

(he is so hot!!!! Oh my god! I can't keep up with this

(he is so hot!!!! Oh my god! I can't keep up with this...I blushed while going in front.)

Hm teacher: please be comfortable dear...you already know now that I'm your homeroom teacher and my name is Ok Taecyeon. Class, she is y/n and please be good to her and help her out whenever she needs. And y/n, I have already talked to Yoongi our president to help you out and explain to you everything personally so feel free to take help. You know what to do, right Yoongi?

Yoongi: yes sir. As he smiled and looked at me.

 As he smiled and looked at me

To be continued...

Author's note:
Hello readers...If you like the story then please vote for it...that would be a great help for me:).
Thank you.

please read till the end, the story will get interesting as the chapters go by.