Chap-Chap 37

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

"Tell me all your sweet sweet little lies,

All about the dark places you hide~"

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

"... Incredible! Humans from an alternate world of the gender bent version of the people here in Aaa? Ice Queen wasn't crazy at all! All those Fanfiction storied she has wasn't just a dumb obsession." Prince Bubblegum says, intrigued as he eyes the two humans of Ooo.

"So you're saying, that the Magic Man in your world brought you, (Y/N), here as a favour of helping you?" Butterscotch Butler quizzed.

"For the last time, yes." The girl responds flatly, getting annoyed by all the curious questions the Prince and his butler has been asking fro the past 30 minutes.

After Finn and (Y/N)'s shared moment in the cemetery and the fight between Ooo's hero and the group of friends fight where they threatened Finn about keeping her safe, and not hurting her again, blah blah blah, Fionna decided to make a visit in the Candy Kingdom (because her and (Y/B/N) wanted (Y/N) to take some Candy with her.) But then found it as a regret as Gumball found them.

"No wonder why you called me 'Princess Bubblegum' the fist time you came her-"

"HAHAHA! SHE CALLED YOU A PRINCESS!?!? OHHH I SHOULD'VE BEEN THERE TO WATCH!!" Marshall cackled, holding his stomach as he floats around the group.

"Marshall Lee! Stop it!" Gumball stomped, his fists at the side of his sides tightening.

"Oh I'm sorry....Princess. HAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

Gumball fumed, snaking the Vampire across the face to stop his lame crap.

"Okay, Okay,....I'll stop." Marshall holds up a hand in defence while the other rubs his red cheek.

"Good." The prince huffed, holding a tiny smile on his face.

"Ooooh~ I see what's going on here...hehehe..." She giggled, wiggling her eyebrows at the two.

" She giggled, wiggling her eyebrows at the two