Chap-Chap 25

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

"Even after every story I went through and hated, through every moment I regretted, through the memories I wish to forget, I still smile!

...But you know.... It's always Fake.."

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

|•••~Finn's P

|•••~Finn's P.O.V.~•••|

I stood there before the bedroom door, nervously gripping tightly on my backpack's strap and fiddling with the cloth, thinking if I should turn back or just go for it.

Originally, I instead planned of avoiding her because of what happened recently and hang out with Marceline and Jake. But I can't do this forever, I need to come around somehow....

((GLOB I'M REALLY HAVING MAJOR WRITER'S BLOCK AHDFSJVEJVD I NEED ASSISTANCE!!!!!! RECA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?!?!?))

Oh, Glob! What of she'll get mad? What I'd she'll reject my gift? What if she will hate me!?!? Or worse!?!? Won't be my friend anynore!?!?!?

I rested a hand on my chest, slowly breathing in and out, lowering my heartbeat's pace.

So, first, I'll ask her how she is today, blah, blah, blah, friendly conversation, then I'll complement her, tell her how she's such an amazing person,......then I'll give her the sword! And I'll ask her to come adventuring with me, and only me, , exploring Ooo, and maybe go to some party in the Lumpy Space with Lumpy Space Princess!
We'll be great friends again, and she'll hang out with me and Jake 24/7-

Don't get ahead of yourself, Man.....there are many possibilities of how this will end.....

Argh!!!!!!!

Finn, Just get in already!!!!!!!

She'll reject it...

She won't!!!!!!!!

She-

Dude, just get in.

I sighed one more time, placing my hand on the door and twisting the doorknob with the other, then pushing it, letting myself in into (Y/N)'s room.

As the door squeeked, (Y/N) snapped her head towards my direction with a smile, but then dropped as she layed her eyes on me.

That ain't a good sign!!

"O-oh, hey Finn...." She said, rubbing her right forearm as she looked to side.