Chap-Chap 15

"You can do it, Boi!!!" I encouraged him, patting his shoulder with a wide smile. Finn copied my expression and playfully ruffled my (h/c) hair, "I will"

He didn't lift his hand off my hair, and stared into my eyes, making me blush a little at his unexpected act.

I faked a light cough, and at that he snapping him out of his thoughts and turned around, not showing his face.

"Sorry" He apologized and went down the ladder.

"Hello, Princess" Finn greeted in a normal tone, like when you formally greet someone, there was not much behind it. Almost emotionless actually.

"Hello Finn, Jake, (Y/N)" She greeted back. "I'm here to show you a little experiment I worked on, but for me to present it to you all, may we go to the roof?"

PB climbed up the ladder while we followed behind her as she carried a small pack that smelled a little weird.

"(Y/N), this was the experiment that once failed and caused Peppermint Butler to turn into that green candy, I really hope the effects won't harm any of you." PB said and climbed up another ladder to the roof, where she layed out a Cyber Grape (Dark lavender/Purple) colored mat and sets up 3 cylinders with cone tops, strings that come out from its bottoms, and sticks that supported it to face upward .

She sat in the middle and the rest of us sat close by.

After she finished setting up, she started to speak. "And so, through my experiments with cloud seeding, I invented......" She pulled out a lit candle and held the flame below the string, causing it to spark and burn it until it reaches the cylinder.

".......liquid pyrotechnics" The yellow and purple cylinders started to tremble, flame bursted out from its bottom and it shot towards the sky, creating whistling sounds as it does so.

As they reached up high, they each blew up, making beautiful and brightly coloured explosions.

The three of us looked up in awe as the bright lights entertained our eyes. Even though there were splats of pain landing on our faces, but we didn't mind that.

"Wow, that's really cool, PB!" Jake commented, he layed on PB's lap.

"I agree, it's really pretty" I approved

"Aww, thanks guys" She said, patting the dogs head.

Jake looked over at Finn and smiled.
"Isn't it cool, Finn?"

Crap! Jake!

PB mirrored Jake's actions, but just blankly stared at him, her mouth formed a flat line.

Finn's cheeks started to show a tint of pink as he covered it with a hand.
"Oh, I.........guh!!"

Princess Bubblegum giggled and lowered her head, continuing to stroke Jake's yellow fur.

I scooted closer to Finn and poked his side.

"Why the hell are you blushing?!" I whispered/shouted at him. He turned to face me and face palmed.

"Ah! I'm sorry I can't help it! The feelings are still there."

He placed his attention back at PB, then later scooting closer to her, and layed his head on her lap, a darker blush showing.

"Damnit Finn!" I cursed under my breath!

PB gave the boy an awkward look and raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, Finn, no....." She pushed the poor boys head away.

She stood up and looked down at him.
"C'mon Finn, don't be weird...." Princess Bubblegum l said before walking away, leaving her experiment behind.