Chap-Chap 24

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

"We hurt ourselves for true love, because the pain of losing you is much worse"

-?

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

"It happened didn't it?" Jake asked Marceline as she floated beside him.

"Yeah, but, we still need to ask Bonnie about it though, it's more complex than how she explained it would be." She sighed.

"But wait, then...what- huh?"

"Hm?" The dark haired female hummed, questioning the dog's thoughts.

Jake looked at her with confusion and concern written all over his face.

|•••~Finn's P.O.V.~•••|

"Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, Boring, B O R I N G!!!!!!!" I whined, dangling my legs over the couch's arm, staring at the plain brown ceiling.

Everything, all boring! There's nothing to do!!!!

They all left me here! Jake, and BMO, then Marceline! I went to her place an hour ago to hang out and make some jams, but she wasn't home! And the trip there was seriously tiring since Jake wasn't here, and that adds to the trip back to the treehouse. What makes it worse was that like the stupid and Adventurous boy I am, I ran the whole time.

What? Going adventuring you ask? My feet feel like they're about to fall off for Pete's sake! I CaN't WalK AnYmOrE!!!!

There's one choice left, which is going to the Candy Kingdom. I mean, Jake is there...along with (Y/N) and Princess Bubblegum.

But it's better than doing nothing, right?

No, you stupid teenager! You did something wrong to (Y/N) and pissed her off, then here's PB who broke your heart, seeing her again might break you, and Jake, is also mad.

I can't believe I'm that stupid to be a 15 year old.

But seriously though, why did everyone turn their backs on me all of the sudden!?!?! Did I do something wrong? Or is it because I'm being stupid about something? Nahhh...

At least I have Flame Princess, I'm glad that Neptr helped me get along with her after that frustrating moment in the Goblin Kingdom.

(In here, Finn and Neptr were the only ones going after Flame Princess since Jake was busy aiding you, but FP still hugged Finn which was......eh.)

Back to the main topic, Everything's boring, I can either die alone from boredom or risk it and have small drama to do something in the candy Kingdom and have fun with Jake.

Ehhhhhhhhh, drama won't hurt. I'm done resting anyways.

I took a deep breath and pushed myself of the couch, and readied my green backpack.

"I hope this goes well with (Y/N)..." I said, furrowing my eyebrows. "I still have no Idea what I did though."

"But just to make things extra sure she'll forgive me..."

I went over to the chest where I kept all the swords that me and Jake had collected in previous Adventures and shuffled through the different weapons.