Chap-Chap 8

"Woah!" (Y/N) gasped, looking at the sky in awe. The scenery shown the most colorful and beautiful sunrise she has ever seen. "I don't think the sunrise before the Mushroom War was like this." "What was it like?" Jake asked from below them.

"Well, there weren't any cotton candy clouds. And the sky doesn't go by the colour of the kind of Kingdom Element below them."

"So the whole sky was just one colour?"

"Yep! Kinda boring though"

"OUCH!!" Jake started to stumble, causing (Y/N) to slip off his back, luckily, Finn grabbed her hand just in time. "Jake?! Are you okay!?" She questioned, still dangling on this side.
"I stepped on something hot!" He replied, looking at the burnt mark on the bottom of his foot/paw.

(Y/N) looked down at the trees below her. A few trees were burning, spreading quickly. "Jake! Fin! Fire!" She shouted at them.

Jake looked back and sighed. He made his butt grow big and patted in on the fire. "Ouch ouch ouch!"

After the fire went out, Jake stretched his lips and blew on his bottom. "What caused that?" (Y/N) asked Finn, she looked at him and saw that his eyes were wide, clearly showing fear and shock. "N-nothing hehe, m-must've been a wizard or something.......ya, just a wizard." He stuttered. Jake and I looked at eachother and shrugged.

"You do live in a tree!!!" Exclaimed (Y/N), admiring the huge tree fort Infront of them.

"Finn! Jake! You're back!" A little blue robot said, opening the door and running towards the two, giving them a hug. "Hey, BMO!" Finn greeted back.
"We brought a guest with us." BMO walked up to (Y/N) and smiled.
"Hello, I am BMO!" "I'm (Y/N), nice to meet ya!"

"You are a human!" She chuckled. "Yes, I am" "Come inside, (Y/N) the human, I have much to show you!" She chuckled at the name. BMO pulled (Y/N)'s hand and lead her inside, Finn and Jake followed after.

"This is the treasure room!" BMO opened the door, showing her the room filled with coins, gold, gems, and all sorts of valuables. "Then up the ladder we gooooo!" (Y/N) was dragged up the ladder then into the kitchen/dining level.  The delicious smell of pancakes and bacon hits her as they enter.

They went up trough a big hollow branch to the homey part of the treehouse. Then up again to the bedroom.

*****

"And that concludes my tour. I'll be making breakfast now!" He said before running off into the kitchen, wearing an apron that said 'kiss my cook'

(Y/N) yawned and collapsed on the couch. "I guess you didn't sleep well" Finn said, sitting next to her. "Yeah, and I blame that crazy, old, ice dude" She tiredly muttered . (Is that the right word?)

"You go get some sleep, we'll wake ya up when it's time for Bacon Pancakes!" Finn bubbled, "Now sleep"
"Okay...." She closed her eyes, instantly falling asleep.

Finn smiled and got up, but as he turned his head, Jake and BMO were sitting Infront of him, with a bowl of popcorn in their arms and a smirk across their faces. "What?" Puzzled Finn. "Oh, nothing, don't mind us, hehe" Jake said. Finn raised an eyebrow and awkwardly walked away. "Seriously, Jake! What the hell's so funny!?" He confusingly asked.

"Nothing! Just continue........"
"Weirdos" Finn said before climbing up the ladder to his bedroom.

He crawled into bed, tired from the fight they had a while ago. But before he shuts his eyes, he saw Jake and BMO peeking from the hole on the floor. "JAKE! BMO! WHAT THE HELL!!??!?!?!"

~•~•~•~•~•

EEEHHHHHHHHHHHH