Chap-Chap 11

(This FanFic will soon be like some reader inserted kind of thing in a few chapies ......idk)

"Yeash, Why is it always Elephants!?" I complained.

I mean, in every direction I look, there is always an Elephant! And ever since I went into this tunnel, not only were they carved, but Elephant statues, signs, paintings (like caveman paintings).

It's getting annoyingly stupid!!

Then I tripped on something.

"Oh cra- owww!!!!"

I guess my mind was filled with complaints and Elephants that I didn't notice the item before tripping on it.

I groaned, rubbing my bottom and dusting off the dust as I got up.

"Okay, who or what dares to make the one and only (Y/N) the human trip while on her concentration!?!?" I roared, acting like a child, ready to scold at the thing that made me trip, and who cares if it was just a rock or something. IT DESERVES JUSTICE!!

I looked around, and noticed a flat, white object that slightly poked out of the ground.

And of course, there was a painting of a fudging Elephant on it!!!

"Argh! You!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!" I barked and pulled it out.

Oh, great, it's a mug!

Welp, time for the scoldi- wait.......

Mug?

What the hell is a mug with a crappy Elephant doodle doing down here!?!?

Well...... WHATEVER!!! IT STILL HAS AN ELEPHANT.....

Yeah, ut..... it's still weird.

"Meh, I'll hold onto it for now."

I stuffed it into my pocket
(Yes, it can fit)

Then smash it later!!!

"Oml, calm down, my inner self"

But it's a fudging ELEPHANT!!! On a fudging MUG!!!

"What's up with you? First you hate Elephants, then mugs? What's wrong with mugs!?"

I don't know! But I've never hated something more than anything in my life.

"Ughgg-"

Shut up!

I growled at myself.

Geez, I really hate it when she comes up when I feel lonely.

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!!?

"I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHI-"

YOU JUST DID!

...

Everything fell silent. Finally.

I shook my head and continued to roam through the tunnel.

Until I came upon a mysteriously weird Square that suspiciously looks like a pressure pla-

It's a trap, stupi-

I buried her with my other thoughts. Still focusing on that, small, brown, teeny tiny square..........

I bent down to inspect it more, and I was REALLY curious about what will happen. I slowly pressed the square with my index finger. And nothing happens.

See-

The ground started rumbling, pebbles and rocks shook as some cracks appeared on the walls.