Chap-Chap 36

Hehe, I drew my OC above, I'm so lame blehh

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

"Little do you know, how I'm breaking while you fall asleep...

Little do you know, I'm still haunted by the memories...

Little do you know I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece...

Need a little more time..."

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO YOU FLIPPING VAMPIRE!?" The human boy yelled in panic as he saw the (h/c) haired girl collapsed, falling into Marshall's arms.

"I didn't do anything!" He defended himself, shifting the unconscious girl in his arms to carry her bridal style as he floated over the flat surface of the stone structure.

But when he moved his forearm below her neck, he felt something extremely colt touch his grey skin, causing shivers to crawl down his spine.

So cold, that he almost dropped the girl.

He couldn't find out whatever it was as he saw Finn making a move.

Finn rushed towards (Y/N) and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"I'll carry her." He said, almost in a demanding tone as his distrust of the Blackette grew stronger.

"Nah, she's fine in my arms." Marshal Lee glared back, anger laced in his voice.

A foreign feeling in Finn's stomach began to come to his senses at the statement of the Vampire, this caused him to clench his fists as his chest tightened, giving a slight sting that didn't seem painful yet it felt...bad.

But that stopped and his eyes widened as he recognised the boys features.

"You're Finn." The dark look in his pupils returned, mentioning Finn's name with pure hatred and disgust.

The said boy's grip only tightened on her waist.

He does not know how this person knows his name or (Y/N), but that didn't matter right now.

"Just let me-" Before Finn could move (Y/N) to His arms, Marshall jumped off the structure, floating high above the young boy, who attempted to reach out for them but only failed, retracting his arm back.

"Leave her to me." He monotones before flying back to the forest.

But to his dismay, the blonde called him out again, stopping him.

Marshal Lee sighed in annoyance turning his head slightly to look at him sideways.

"Give her to me, you bastard, I'll take care of her!" Finn shouted, fisting his palms that held one of his swords.

"As if you did a better job at that in the first place." Marshall rolled his eyes and flew his way.

Finn's breath hitched in his throat at what the levitating boy said, multiple memories of what happened before all this had came into his thoughts as emotions of guilt, regret dominated his chest and stomach.

He watched in disbelief as Marshall carried his friend back to the forest where held the party.

With a trembling movement, he lifted up his hand, looking at it. The same hand that caressed her soft and rosy cheeks and that held her hand many times before.