Chap-Chap 23

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

"Come along with me, we'll adventure together! And I assure you, that this will be the most memorable experience in your entire life!"

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!" A familiar female voice called from behind her. Thinking it was PB, The girl shouted back.

"YA, PB?" She turned around, facing the Castle's doors with a smile, expecting to see the Princess waiting for her by the doorway.

"Uh, PB?" there was no sign of her.

(Y/N) stepped away from the plants and closer to the Castle to get a clear look. But to find no one there, she shrugged, thinking it was just her imagination, and continued to admire her surroundings.

"(Y/N)! C'MON!!!!" The same Voice yelled again.

This time, she was sure from how real it felt.

(Y/N) turned again, only to find still nobody nearby.

She clicked her tongue, irritated because of the stupid little game someone might be playing.

Convincing herself it was her imagination or someone pranking, she chose to ignore it, bringing her attention once again to the beautiful candy plants.

"(Y/N)!"

"This place really is lovely!" She said, feeling the leaves of a pink flower.

"(Y/N)!"

"Did PB make this?"

"(Y/N)!"

"I wonder how this became candy..."

"(Y/N)!"

"Ahh, It smells so good!..."

"(Y/N)!"

"........almost like hats....."

"(Y/N)!!!!!!"

"GLOB!" She gave up, stomping her foot on the ground.

"WHOEVER THE DUCK IS PLAYING HERE, YOU BETTER COME OUT NOW!!!!" The girl bursted, whipping her head around again to look behind her,

She decided to look, searching around the bushes, every crack and spot that anyone was able to hide in. Even inside a watering can.

Around the hedges. Nope.

Behind the Pink flowers. Nope.

Up near a balcony where Goliad and Stormo still psychically battling. Nope.

PB's Bedroom balcony. Nope.

Your Bedroom window and balcony. Nope.

That random tiny hole on the ground where some dancing bugs hang. Nope.

Absolutely nobody.

(Y/N) groaned in annoyance and stomped back to the pink flowers to fiddle with the sold leaves.

Then to hear it again, this one seriously louder than ever that even Goliad seemed to flinch slightly at.

Your face turned red as a cherry in anger, clenching your fists that it turned white and aggressively stomping again and again that you made a small crack on the concrete.

"WHAT THE DUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! JUST STOP THIS CRAB!" You snapped.

For maybe the third time, you turned, this time to see someone standing there a few feet away from you.