Chap-Chap 3

As they walked through the forest, (Y/N) could've sworn that she saw a flash of an orange streak in the sky

As they walked through the forest, (Y/N) could've sworn that she saw a flash of an orange streak in the sky. She gasped.

"What if that was that crazy ice guy?" She asked, her grip tightening on the penguins flipper.

Gunther wenked, telling her that it was not him. She sighed in relief and continued to walk through the forest until they arrived Infront of a huge pink tree, with pastel yellow walls surrounding it.

They walked closer to the light brown gate. But before they could knock, (Y/N) started to wobble again and then collapsed. She fainted. Blood poured out from the cloth.

Gunther's face now shown complete fear and panic, he quickly knocked on the gate, hoping that someone would open it right away. But unfortunately, no one did.

After realising this, The penguin started to run around in circles, shouting and wenking.

Gunther took (Y/N)'s hand and dragged her to the walls' sides. (Poor reader😂)

He dragged her near the Gumball guardians and started wenking even more. Luckily, one of the guardians spotted them and bent down, looking at the panicked penguin and the unconscious (Y/N).

He gently picked the two up and headed to the pink tree, shouting "Mother! Mother!" In a robotic-like voice.

Princess Bubblegum opened her balcony doors to see the Gumball guardian Infront of her. "What's wrong?! Is there an attack!? Call the Banana guards!" She shouted.

The Guardian placed the two on the balcony and left.

The princess gasped as she saw (Y/N). She hurried to kneel down next to her, and checked her pulse.

"Phew, she's not dead" She sighed.
Gunther stood Infront of her and started a fit, wenking, waddling,, and crying. The princess picked up (Y/N) and carried her to the lab.

***

She gently laid her on the metal table and called Doctor Princess.

"........yes, she fainted, that's what Gunther said" "Well, I'll be right over, goodbye princess." The call ended.

Bubblegum set down the telephone and looked over at (Y/N) before walking out of the lab.

As she was out, her breathing started to get heavy, and her eves wide.
"Oh. My. GLOB!!!!" She cried. "SHE'S A- A......A HUMAN!! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN! OH GLOB!!! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!? WHAT WILL FINN SAY!?" She started to pace back and forth, sometimes screaming as she does so.

The door opened as Doctor Princess arrived, and then saw Bubblegum pacing around, panicking and screaming out "HUMAN!"

"Ummmm, princess? Is everything alright?" Doctor Princess asked, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"She! Human! Finn! Not only one! What will we DO!?!?" She shouted again. "Princess, She? human? Finn not only one? What are you talking about?"

Princess Bubblegum pointed to the lab, then hid behind the Doctor.

Doctor Princess looked at Bubblegum then back at the lab doors, slowly walking towards it.

She slowly opened the door to see (Y/N) laying peacefully on the table. And the sight of her made Bubblegum scream "SEE!!!!" And for Doctor Princess' eyes to widen as well.

~•~•~•~•~•~•

ALL OF MY COLLECTIONS!!,

I'LL SHARE THEM ALL WITH YOU!!!

🤣