Chap-Chap 35

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

"Something's happening...

I don't know if it's a bad thing,

Or a good thing...

But one thing that I know for sure...

Is that this thing... is going to be a big problem in this situation...

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

|•••~(Y/N)'s P.O.V.~•••|

I watched as (Y/B/N) and Fionna were dancing and singing together like the couple they are on stage.

But that was soon interrupt as Cake grew bigger and began to jokingly wiggle her huge butt around. I giggled at her actions.

Fionna laughed and smacked Cake's stomach, the force then making a ripple on her belly.

"Haha! You ARE fat!" (Y/B/N) snorted. Cake snapped to murder mode, chasing him around the trees.

Marshall sighed in frustration, mumbling incoherent curses as placing his drink on the table, floating over to where Cake was trying to kill the poor boy to split them apart.

I blinked twice, as a stinging sensation began to grow at the back of my neck.

I furrowed by eyebrows and itched the spot.

An inaudible gasp left my lips as I felt a bump.

I traced it, finding it to actually be a line.

I flinched and narrowed my eyes in pain as my finger presses against it.

I immediately stopped the pressure.

Once again, I brushed it off, noting it as a bug bite or whatever.

But it doesn't feel like it...

It feels...cold...very cold...on that particular spot only, though this night's temperature was warm.

I pulled my hand away from my neck and brought it close to my face, to find something on tip of my finger, golden and shiny.