"Now, how 'bout that anniversary dinner?":(protective!Hercules x abused! reader)

I
LOVE
Everything
About
You—— sorry, yes, on with the beginning credits.

Warnings:Abuse, depression, Fluffy-crap with a lil but of crap,loads of crap. But we have fun~((Not accurate warning list)$

Hamiltime Or Modern?: Moderno

Interest: I love this guy, such a hot sexy——I mean Hercules

Base:
"She's taken by me. Now excuse me, back away like she said before I give you an excuse to fall on the floor."

"What a *hic* big boy with meaty arms! Blah! Blah! Blah!"The drunk guy mocked.

"I warned you."The man sighed from beside me, moving to stand in front of me. He punched the man, fully regretted, and turned to me.

"Now,How 'bout that anniversary dinner, huh?"

I sit at the bar, drumming my fingers against the table. "Move."I growl to a woman who was starting to sit down in the seat next to me. She scurried off. I for one, wasn't interested in human interaction today. I'm pissed. My boyfriend broke up with me, the dumbest way possible. He was hooking up with my bestfriend, and when I stood in the door way....he said, "I'm breaking up with you.", and just went back to sucking face.

Yeah. So I'm pissed. I'm in the mood to break a drunken man's arm and cut his fingers from his hand, shove his fingers up his nose, and shove that arm up his ass.

Yeah. But today, I decide not to. "Hey pretty lady, *hic* you seem like you need a little Vitamin D *hic* in you after two o'clock, what do ya say?"he asked smoothly. "I
can't..."I lie. "I have to meet my boyfriend here for our 6 year anniversary." Damsel in distress. I smile a fake little smile. The drunk notices nothing but my words. "I don't see a boyfriend anywhere."he said. "Just back away. He's not here yet."I sigh. "I'm waiting....."he said impatiently. "Not a single boyfriend. Are you sure you're taken?"he grabbed my hand, which immediately was snatched away from him. I looked up to see a man, really built. I think that was James' cousin. Aye, don't know him. But I ain't complainin'. He smiled at me, giving my hand a small squeeze. "Hey baby."he smirked. "Hi hot stuff."I reply. "You stealin' another man's *hic* chick?"the drunk asked.

"She's taken by me. Now excuse me, back away like she said before I give you an excuse to fall on the floor."

"What a *hic* big boy with meaty arms! Blah! Blah! Blah!"The drunk guy mocked.

"I warned you."The man sighed from beside me, moving to stand in front of me. He punched the man, fully regretted, and turned to me.

"Now,How 'bout that anniversary dinner, huh?"