Hercules x spy!reader

It was a girl. The redcoats knew that she was a girl, though she still dressed as a male. She wore male's attire. Not a girl;but a woman. Woman shouldn't be in wars. Especially not this war. The redcoats always asked if she was pushing her self. All she did was smile and say :"I've never bit more than I can chew,Sir. It goes for both things I like to do."she always said the last part in a language she knew that none of us knew. "Tuez tu, et heurte tes infos.(Kill you,and smuggle your info.)"

When I asked Lafayette what she meant, he looked completely shocked.

(He WaS sIsTeR sHoOk)

"Who said that?"he asked. "A redcoat. I think her name is Y/n."J said. "Y/n isn't a redcoat. She's a spy. I thought she died. Where is she—"Lafayette was interrupted.

"Oui, oui, mon ami! C'est moi, Y/n, pour vous rencontrer tous les deux.(Yes,Yes,my friend! It is I, Y/n,it's a pleasure to meet you both.)"Y/n walked in, looking like a remake of Jefferson. "Lafayette, is she—"

"Oui. That's Jefferson's daughter."

"My mom was French. So I have been blessed with such accent."she grinned. "Blessed with—-

"Great curves and flawless skin."I mutter as Lafayette laughs. "Corset."she says. "What?"I ask,clearly dumbfounded. "I wear a corset. I'm a woman what do you expect!"she says. "A woman...."I  repeated. "Yes. Then why do you wear men's attire?" I ask. "1,because I tend to look hella sexy in men clothing. 2,because my dad forbids it. 3,to confuse people. 4, cause I, once again, look extremely sexy in it." she grins. "Your father--"

"Is an asshole." she says. Little did she know that JEFFERSON was here. "What did you say?" he asked, emerging from a office. "Oh, bonjour mon ami. C'est moi, Y/n, pour vous rencontrer tous les. (Oh, hello my friend. It is I, Y/n,it's a pleasure to meet you.)"

"Don't play that French trick with me. In english."

"Connard. Voir?(Asshole. See?)" Y/n says as Lafayette snickers. 

Jefferson started to get angry. "IN ENGLISH!"

"Pourquoi? Idiot.(Why? Idiot.)

Lafayette laughed as Jefferson pointed at Y/n. "YOU CALLED ME AN IDIOT!"

"Je m'en fous de ce que je t'ai appelé. Certainement pas un père si vous pouvez me comprendre. littéralement. (I could care less what I called you. Certainly aren't a father if you can understand me. Literally.)"

Lafayette laughed so hard he was crying. "You just got told!" he laughed. "Shut up. You can't even speak proper English." Jefferson sneered as Lafayette growled. "Connard." he spat. "Dad, he called you a connard. Ohhhhhhhhh."Y/n said, rising Jefferson's anger. "TELL ME WHAT HE SAID! I'M YOUR FATHER AND I DEMAND YOU TO TELL ME WHAT HE SAID!"

" HE CALLED YOU AN ASSHOLE. AND I CALLED YOU AN ASSHOLE. "

"This is why I love you." I laugh as Y/n looked at me. "Love me?" she repeated. "Love you." I smile. She stood on her toes and kissed me. Jefferson started to yell. "Love you too." she mouthed to me before speaking in French to her father once again.