Have You Taken Advil?:(Madison x Reader)

Warnings: None

Hamiltime of Modern?: Modern

Interest: Madison

Base:

"What medicines have you taken?"

"Benadryl......Tylenol....DayQuil, Nasal Spray...."

"Have you taken Advil?"

"Honey, you are my Advil."

I walked in to see a usual sick James covered in covers and laying on pillows. And don't forget the tissue, if it wasn't for my immune systems, I'd be drowning along with him. "Stay hereeeeee!"I heard James groan, his voice muffled. "You don't feel good."I reply softly, sitting beside the empty spot between the arm of the chair and his body. "But I want you to stayyyy...."he whined. "But you sick."I say, rubbing his back. "So what? Thomas said that he can't make it, and if you leave, I'll be so lonely.....with a broken tv."he mumbled. "Who  broke your tv?"There was a big crack in the screen. "I did. 'Cause I was so excited when you had broke up with that cheater Alex..."he said."Oh James..."I laugh. "I'msorry."he said quickly. I could tell he was embarrassed. "No,you're fine."I say. "It won't go away."James grumbled. "What?"I ask. "My headache."he answered.

"What medicines have you taken?"

"Benadryl......Tylenol....DayQuil, Nasal Spray...."

"Have you taken Advil?"

"Honey, you are my Advil."