Ch:17

*stella's p.o.v:*

Once we walked in my mom's pathway, i just started to feel all paranoid about my mom's reaction to our sudden relationship. Oh great!!!! Bryan's father is here too, it will be a double shock!

"Ohhh stella my dear,where have you been, what-" she paused mid sentence when she noticed our tangled hands,"wow! What is going on?" A frown has been formed on her face. Mr.Moon instantly jumped on his legs surprised.

"Mom-"

"Dad-" we both spoke in unison. "We decided to spend our lives together, hand in hand, breath with breath." I searched my mom's eyes for any answer or any agreement but they're numb.

"Stella you can't-"

"Bryan my son let's go.." Mr.Moon told my poor sad Bryan.

"No, i want an answer why we can't be together?" I said.

"Because-because you-" she was interrupted by the bell ring. "What but how!?"

These words were heard then a tall figure appeared by the door, it was him again. The one who is called my father.

"Get out, it's enough. You ruined my mother's life and now you're ruining mine." I screamed out my lungs while Bryan was holding me.

"One more chance is what i need, i came again to make our lives better than before, to make us happy again." He looked into my mom's eyes then into mine.

"Sorry but we had already built our lives without you... My mom has a new family now, i have a love of my life now and all of this is done without you... College is coming and i'm passing all the difficult paths in life without you, so we don't need you, I don't need you ! There is a new family for you to take care of now." A tear was threatening to roll but i sniffed it back holding myself to be strong in front of him.

"May didn't you tell her?!" Tell me what!!! What the hell is going on?!?!?

"It's not the right time, can you go and we'll get everything solved tomorrow." He stared at me for a second then opened his mouth again.

"Stella i'll tell you. You must know that b-Bryan is your biological brother from your mom's first husband." What? What is he talking about?! He must be a total insane.

"WHAT-" Bryan has not spoken any word. "But how and why... Impossible, mom tell him that he's lying, tell him. Tell me he's WRONGGGGGG!?" Silence... Silence which hurts more than words... Silence that is cutting me like a sharp sword, shredding me apart into pieces. "TALK WHY ARE YOU SO AFRAID.... TELL THEM. LIE TO ME."

"Stella,baby s-sorry... We n-never w-wanted things to g-go this way... I never guessed that you'll ever meet but i guess faith was much stronger than m-me..." We all broke into streams of tears tearing our walls of love and care that we built all these years alone.

I looked at Brayan who was now sitting on the floor shocked, neither a word has left his dry mouth nor a tear has slide down his red angry cheeks.

I tried looking at him, i tried talking to him but my mouth was locked and my tongue was tied. He was looking into space out of this world... He locked himself in his own world.

Everyone is calm, everything seemed silent...i looked at the hour, it seemed frozen... I took a glance at my right where Bryan was sitting, there was nothing but space, as he dissolved into atoms flying in my mind. No one was in the room... And suddenly i realized i was at mine. I heard babbling at the end of the corridor... Two familiar voices were fighting. As my mom's and my father's, i looked at my wall calendar, it was 3 May.... But how! I continued my way to the door knob, i held it when i heard a shooting sound ! My legs were unable to move... I opened the door suffering to walk, when i saw him lying on the floor swimming in his own blood.. But how in the bloody hell did that happen?!!!

"Dad dad....DADDDD!!!! Open your eyes please... Open them!" I looked up to find my mother's eyes shocked and filled with horror. In her hands was a gun flooded with blood, she was shaking like a paper on a windy day.

"It's not me, I'm innocent.... It's not me, i'm innocent..." I was crying hard, so hard, so that some memories have been removed from my mind. I can't remember anything...

Hours later, the ambulance came and took the corps of my father revealing that he is dead and my mother is gonna be in jail for sure... And i'm just gonna sit here crying about what happened!!!

My love was my brother at the end... Bryan is my biological brother that i loved with all my heart... Who I cherished my life for... Now after he knew the truth, he left his family and refused to admit that my mom is his. He travelled to Canada and settled there to continue college. As for me i decided that i have no family anymore... But i still visit my mom at jail just because she is going through many tough psychological problems... I am planning to go to England and continue my life there but in u normal way. I cannot love anymore or trust anyone or care for anything... I will just live for myself.

All these years that has passed deceived me, betrayed me. All whom i loved were demons playing with cards from behind my back... Until one day, these cards are unfolded and the tables turned to reveal that i am fooled by a father who i never lived with and a mother who was so innocent playing the caring part in my life ... Now here i am sitting writing the story of my life in a notebook that my boyfriend brother once gave me ... Crying hard to let my tears wash the bad memories and wanting badly to delete every moment i spent with those liars... Turning tables never forgive so that am i...

*******

Done done done,,,,, FINALLY I FOUND TIME TO UPDATE THE LAST CHAPTER... YESS THERE IS GONNA BE AN EPILOGUE AND I DO NOT KNOW WHEN I AM GONNA UPDATE.... GIVE ME YOUR OPINION BELOW AND GIVE ME YOUR VOTES PLEASEEEEEEE...

BTW CHECK PICTURES OF STELLA AT THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER AND HERE IS A PICTURE IF BRYAN.... ENJOY :)