~ch:15~

*Stella's p.o.v:*

One thing you should know,one word should be said that your love is my turning page. Your love turned my life upside down and I'm ready to wait a thousand years for you to love me as much as I do. You have set fire to my rainy heart, you made it burn and its flames have been burning my soul since the day I met you. The stars of your name are sculptured on my heart, they're making me alive every moment. Stella, time is escaping us , you know that we're going to leave someday so come on baby please be with me so happily. I'll keep my arms wide open just ready for your embrace, so Stella don't let me go because I'm tired of feeling alone.

A tear escaped my eyes rolling down my cherry cheeks and landing on the piece of paper that I was reading. He is so sensitive, so romantic and he's truly in love with ME. Maybe I'm just so cruel and mean, I should give him a chance but no, what if he was just a player and he's playing with my heart. But how did he find the notebook?! And WHAT WAS HE DOING IN MY ROOM.

Simply because he's in love with you and wants to show it to you. My heart added sarcastically.

Yeah he's right, maybe.

*Nina come to my room now* X

I press send to Nina, I need to take her advice. She is in the next room since my mother and Richard went on their honeymoon and they left us here alone. Firstly, they insisted on staying at Richard's enormous villa but I rejected. So we ended up here both, in my home.

"What is it? Don't you realize it's 3:00 in the morning." I send her a shrug and an apologizing smile. "So, what is going on?"

"I need to tell you something," she nodded,"look, take and read this." I gave her the note and waited for her to read it. I copied her face expressions, she was looking in an 'aw' at the letters that were painted fairly on that dead white sheet.

"Just... WOW!! It's so romantic and so warm. Is he Bryan??! I mean who wrote the letter!" I just nodded.

"Hmmm, and what do you think?" She asked me and I am the one who should ask.

"I don't know, that's why I called for your help. I mean I'm totally confused and I'm going insane." I'm on the verge of crying and my voice is cracking.

"Okay okay relax. We'll figure it out. Always follow your heart, even though it's on the left but it's always right. Your brain will always calculate the things you're going to do and that is not wrong at all, because it's your brain's job but the heart's major is love and let him be responsible for it." This is the first time that I ask for Ana advice from Nina and she's right in every word she's saying. Tomorrow I will go and talk to him.

- - - - - - - - - - -

A message notification has woken me up at 6:00 a.m.... Ughhhh! I'm soo going to kill the one who texted me.

*Stella hey! I know it's like too early to be texting you but I just wanted to make sure that you read my note which I left in MY small notebook that you have. -B-*

Woah!!!! BRYAN! Omg, the notebook belonged to him?! What a weird coincidence, how faith is managing to bring us together, it's mind blowing.

* I have read it and I need to meet you soon X*

I send it and jumped quickly from bed,brushed my teeth and put a cute dress on. It's 7:30 a.m, and I think it's too early so I will wait another hour.

Hour and a half have passed and Bryan hasn't replied yet. So, I will go to mr.Peter Moon's house and meet Bryan there.

"Good morning mr.Moon, is-uhm is Bryan in here?!" I asked hoping he doesn't get me wrongs, but he just nodded a 'no'. What the hell?! Where is he. "I don't mean to bother but I just wanna know where he went." He looked at me confused.

"He flew back to New York. His plane is after 1 hour so I guess he is still in the airport." A smile formed on his lips and I nodded running to Nina's car which Nina is driving.

"Miami airport we are coming." It took us only 10 minutes till we are in the airport.

"Go tell him quickly and please remember, don't ruin the moment." I jumped out of the car running inside scanning every face that locked my way. A tall blonde figure that what I am looking for. I looked every blonde face until I recognized one, it's him. I ran into him and took him in the most sensitive embrace, I got myself addicted to his breathtaking perfume. But for my surprise, he didn't responded to my hug ,he just stood frozen about what is going around here. But the main question is WHY!????

***********

Guys here is a filler chapter, I didn't have enough time to update so sorryyyy.... School got me busy and tired really and I couldn't update but I guess I will update soon.

And this story just have 3-4 chapters left and it will be over.... Hope you liked it and please I need your votes...