~ch:8~

*stella's p.o.v*

10 a.m, the watch reads 10 a.m informing me that I still have one hour until my plane takes off. I'm ready and my bag is fully packed. I managed to have additional time in order to go and see Noah. He's been sleeping at Carlos', I called him and made sure that Noah's okay.

I took a last glance at the apartment making sure that everything is placed in its place. I grabbed my suitcase, my keys and my soul, headed downstairs and took a taxi to the café because I can't walk with my suitcase in one hand and my dignity in the other. I had to step on my dignity and ignore my decision about not going to my mom's wedding. I am obliged to go, it's out of my reach this time.

The café was empty. The taxi is waiting for me to take me off to the airport since I will not last longer than 10 minutes here. Carlos and Noah were the only ones here. Noah was sitting on the bar chairs while Carlos was cleaning and wiping the dust off the tables.

"Hey Carlos! How is Noah today?" I approached him whispering to make sure Noah isn't listening.

"Why don't you ask him yourself? It's time for both of you to end this argument. Your friendship worth more than this silly argument . He always does those dump things just to save you and protect you. Noah didn't mean to hurt you or hide things from you but your mom's wedding would absolutely with no doubt hurt you if Noah already told you about it but instead he hid it and let your mom tell you." He looked me straight into my eyes making me feel that he is totally honest and Noah is innocent and I'm the bad one in here.

"You know Carlos, I got nothing to do with him except apologizing and making him feel that I am really sorry about everything and that my faith in him is so big and he is so honest. Thank you Carlos, you are a true friend." A send him an 'I owe you' smile and headed toward Noah. I got only five minutes left.

"Noahhhhhhhh... Hey hey hey my big cute freckled brother!! I really want to tell you that I'm sorry and I was totally insane because I messed with our friendship and I shouldn't do that even if you were wrong and I was right, everything will be fixed I promise and I'm going today to Miami, so you're now totally forgiven." My cheerful voice should help in a situation like this,but Noah's frown turned into a puzzled face. "What? What's wrong?"

"You are going to Miami? Really?" He's right he should be wondering about this thing too. I don't even know how I had accepted about the traveling thing and my mother's wedding.

"Yeah, it's a long story that I'll tell after I come back about a week. Sooooo, do you accept my apology?!" I made my famous cute puppy face batting my eyelashes.

"How can I say no to this innocent face? Of course, I accept it."

"So can we forget about all of this argument?"

"What argument?!" He said stupidly.

"That's what I'm talking about. Now give me my bear hug before I have to go." He pulled his hands out making me drown into his smooth chest where his heart was beating love and care just as a stuffed teddy bear but with no fur only love.

"I gotta go thanks again for everything you've done to me. Take my shift tonight in here and I'll call you once I step the Miami airport. Bye, take care." He just nodded with tears eyes while I rushed to the taxi who was still waiting there for me to come and whose horn couldn't stop screaming.

"Sorry for the delay, you can go. I am ready Miami!!!"

*Bryan's p.o.v*

The final call before the gates are closed and I'm late. I grabbed my suitcase well and rushed as fast as I can to get to the plane's gate at time. I couldn't see who was in my pass, I felt that I crushed every single creature who jumped into my way. I made it, I made ittttt!!!!! I reached on time.

"YESSSSS!!"

"Is there something sir?" Ooopsssss I said it loud maybe.

"No, not at all. Thank you and have a good day."

"Have a good flight sir." The one who was sealing my papers said to me while a good looking hostess leaded me to the plane.

Every time I travel, I just love sitting near the window to just watch the clouds and think of good quotes and song lyrics. I sat and placed my stuff at their places. A lady or a girl was sitting in front of me because I can smell the chamomile smell coming from her and I'm sure that no man in the world puts a chamomile perfume or showers with a chamomile shampoo!!

The hostess was explaining some instructions about safety and emergencies and that girl in front of me was totally focused as if she ,for the first time ,flies in a plane.

"All of the passengers please stay in your places and put your seat belts on, the plane will fly in about 10 minutes. Have a good and safe flight."

After the instructions had finished, I blocked the world around me, plugged my earphones and closed my eyes composing good song lyrics and thinking about good things. Nothing's more or less, I just want peace.

****************

Okay okay.... Double update:2 has finally finished. I know that chapters are short but that's the beginning and this is all I can do... Guys the story readers are increasing day after day and I'm sooooo happy about it.

I will update soon. Give me your opinion and vote vote voteeee people!!!!!

*kisses kisses*