~Ch:14~

*stella's p.o.v:*

"Stella, wake up my little sunshine. The hairdresser will be here any minute."

The hairdresser???!!! Why the hairdresser wou- Ahaaaaaa, oh shit I forgot about it. My mom's wedding.

I jumped out from bed like a freak. My hair is so messed up and my face is pale, plus I cannot forget my puffy eyes from crying like all night last night.

"Coming ,coming." I shouted.

"Hey, morning for the most elegant bride ever. Are you stressed?!" My cheesy smile always gets mom to blush and answer quickly.

"Morning darling. Yeah I am so depressed and stressed. I remember when I first married your father, I was so happy and excited but this time it is difficult." I hate when she talks about her past with my father. I can't stand the idea of him hurting her, of him shouting at her every morning, of him hitting her every evening when he comes home drunk.

"Mom, you know I don't want any of us talking about him in this house."

"Stella, how could you hate him and you are wearing a necklace from him?" She is right but she doesn't understand anything at all.

"You don't understand. I found this necklace and wore it because I want to fill the empty part in my family tree and that part is him. I just wanted to feel that a father is watching me and cares about me. I don't wear it because I love him but I wear it to show everyone that my father is this star that keeps hugging my neck and cares for me." Her eyes are filled with tears so that are mine.

"Okay we are not going to ruin this day by talking about that man, sooooo who's ready for a wedding today?" The most thing that I like about my mom is that she is able of changing my mood by a touch and by a word.

"Yes I guess I am." The hug is the simplest medicine that is capable of relaxing my mood by a switch especially my mom's hug. I can't get it, how I was that mean toward my mom when she decided to marry. I was selfish, I only thought about myself and I didn't think about what my father did to her and how she suffered just to keep me satisfied.

Minutes later, the hairdresser arrived following her Nina. Shouldn't she be with her father?!

"Heyaaaa, how are you my dear jellyfish?" Nina greeted wearing her widest smile ever. I guess she is beyond excited.

"Heyooo, I'm fine, nervous, stressed and excited. But Nina I guess you should be with your father right?"

"Heyyyy!!!! Don't you want me to be here?" She pouted putting her hand on her chest pretending to be hurt.

"No I mean he is your father and you should be with him. Anyway, you're welcomed any minute."

She hugged me, then she pulled out an off white dress with sparkles on the chest and ribbon under the chest, then it is straight.

"Soooo, what do you think?"

"It's ...wow! Fantastic."

"So where's yours?" She asked roaming her eyes around the room.

"No no noooo. It's a surprise." We both fall into giggles when the doorbell rang." I'll get it mom."

"Oh yes you should get it because as you see my hair is strangled in Sophia's hands."

I laughed at my mom's sarcasm and headed towards the door.

"Noah!!!!!!!" What in the hell is he doing here?!!!! OMG...

"I missed youuuu very freaking much." I jumped hugging him while he is still standing with wide eyes.

"Woahhhh, slow down Tarzan. My leg is still fresh broken and I don't want my neck broken neither."